Eduardo's leg

Started by Surreal Steve, February 23, 2008, 01:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surreal Steve

have you spent 86 days on there too?

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 23, 2008, 03:44:48 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 23, 2008, 03:31:13 PM
Arsenal thread!
agree

Disagree - the issue here is one that many football fans would have an interest and an opinion on; an issue that goes beyond the context of simply Arsenal Football Club.

pintsofguinness

QuoteDisagree - the issue here is one that many football fans would have an interest and an opinion on;

And they can express those opinions in the relevant thread, there's no rule that you have to be an Arsenal supporter to post in the Arsenal thread.

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 24, 2008, 03:46:26 PM
QuoteDisagree - the issue here is one that many football fans would have an interest and an opinion on;

And they can express those opinions in the relevant thread, there's no rule that you have to be an Arsenal supporter to post in the Arsenal thread.

Nor is there one that says anything in anyway linked to Arsenal football club must remain in the Arsenal thread, whatever the relevance of non existant rules has to do with anything.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Rufus T Firefly on February 24, 2008, 03:56:40 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 24, 2008, 03:46:26 PM

Nor is there one that says anything in anyway linked to Arsenal football club must remain in the Arsenal thread, whatever the relevance of non existant rules has to do with anything.

Exactly, so there's no need for this thread when views could be expressed on the Arsenal thread.

Jim Slyp

Pintsofguinness Do you have a life other that posting and commenting on posting on this board? You really do need to get out more. The tenure of your posts and your general 'hate the world' attitude suggests you are not a happy person

pintsofguinness

QuotePintsofguinness Do you have a life other that posting and commenting on posting on this board?
No, clearly not.

QuoteYou really do need to get out more.
Yeah, probably.

QuoteThe tenure of your posts and your general 'hate the world' attitude suggests you are not a happy person
What's to be happy about?

Surreal Steve

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Surreal Steve on February 24, 2008, 04:18:43 PM
*grabs popcorn*

I wouldn't bother, Jim Slyp logged in, made that comment and logged out immediately.  I wonder what name he posts under regularly.
(Reported now)

I think it's about time I got myself a few other names to use.

Tyrones own

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 24, 2008, 04:26:24 PM
*grabs popcorn*

I wouldn't bother, Jim Slyp logged in, made that comment and logged out immediately.  I wonder what name he posts under regularly.
(Reported now)

I was thinking the same thing myself, is it the tightening up of the rules around here lately that has
caused the influx of newbies, that way they get to keep there original name intact while being able
to abuse the life out of people with the alias' :-\
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Jim Slyp

*grabs popcorn*

(Reported now)

The Mods must have a full time job with you Pintsofguinness. Were you a teacher's pet at achool?

The Real Laoislad

Christ that was some break,Reminded me of Beano McDonalds against Tyrone apart from the fact Beanos leg break was a accident of course before any of ye Tyronies start complaining..
Eduardo is a good player hope he recovers soon
You'll Never Walk Alone.

orangeman

It was an awful injury - Wenger's comments were very ill judged and glad to see they were withdrawn.

lynchbhoy

dunno POG
think plenty of people on here have allotted you plenty of 'names' I'll wager !

:o
:D :D