Valentine's Day

Started by Blacksheep, February 14, 2008, 10:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blacksheep

I went down to the local and a few pints tonight.

I was made to feel like a loser because I wasn't going for some stupid meal in a shite reaturant. Why is this valentines nite important? I had a girl friend uptil a few weeks ago. I dont think Im a loser. Just cause I dont go out for a stupid meal tonite doesnt mean i m some sort loser.
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ziggysego

The food is overpriced and of a lower quality tonight. Plus, isn't the same choice.
Testing Accessibility

Minder

I got the missus a card for £1.25 from bargain books, there were cards for 50p but i didnt want to be a cheapskate. She was overwhelmed.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

It's the biggest load of shite!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 14, 2008, 10:31:28 PM
It's the biggest load of shite!

All the bitches in my work were saying i was a "cheap bastard" but i told them i wouldnt be getting some bastard in "Birthdays" or "Clinton Cards" a bonus this month jusy because they tell us we should be buying balloons, teddy bears etc. I actually felt sorry for all the sad fucks i saw today with their flowers, balloons etc. They are just doing it to try and guarantee a ride tonight.......

Sky Blue

Minder

The Real Laoislad

Valentines Day is a load of bollix...
I love my girlfriend she knows it I know it.I don't need some meaningless day to prove it,Anyone who gets caught up in the whole Valentines day shite and spends fortunes on Roses etc needs their head examined if you ask me..
All your doing is lining the pockets of florists and card companys,its a day created by the likes of Hallmark and interflora for anyone foolish enough to buy into the whole idea that this day actually means something...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

QuoteI love my girlfriend she knows it I know it

aw ffs!

Someone hand laoislad a hankie! 

(for his eyes!!!)

ziggysego

Any of the girls on the board get down on their knees tonight in front of their boyfriends and ask for his hand in marriage?
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 14, 2008, 11:11:10 PM
QuoteI love my girlfriend she knows it I know it

aw ffs!

Someone hand laoislad a hankie! 

(for his eyes!!!)

Some times it takes a bigger man to admit it !!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

QuoteAny of the girls on the board get down on their knees tonight in front of their boyfriends

FFS ziggy!

We've laois crying in the corner and you asking things like that!

What has this board become!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on February 14, 2008, 11:11:16 PM
Any of the girls on the board get down on their knees tonight in front of their boyfriends?

Ziggy ya dirty dag  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 14, 2008, 11:09:41 PM
Valentines Day is a load of bollix...
I love my girlfriend she knows it I know it.I don't need some meaningless day to prove it,Anyone who gets caught up in the whole Valentines day shite and spends fortunes on Roses etc needs their head examined if you ask me..
All your doing is lining the pockets of florists and card companys,its a day created by the likes of Hallmark and interflora for anyone foolish enough to buy into the whole idea that this day actually means something...

You must have drank all the red wine yourself laois lad. Such a public declaration of love.

1, 2, 3....

AWWWWWWW.