The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downtown

Quote from: Louis the Red on September 12, 2007, 10:37:52 AM
If the Harps and Ogs were to merge what would be your starting 15 from the present panels ???

Sum chance of that happenin!!  :D :D

Spiritof98

Best wishes to big Alan, the challange looked innocuous enough.

Hagan, our you running it by relay with them lads or all together. If you do the 26 miles i'll do London next year  ;) 8)
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Goats Do Shave

From an outsider I reckon~:

McKinney

Mallon      Holmes      Raffo      

Mousey      Vernon      Paul Duffy

Nippy      Hughesie

Toal      Loughran                   Quigley

Pauric Duffy   Ronan      JJ

Louis the Red

McKinney

Mallon      Holmes      Raffo     

Mousey      Vernon      Paul Duffy

Nippy      Hughesie

Toal      Loughran                   Quigley

Pauric Duffy   Ronan      JJ

Not a bad team - would only make a few changes

McKinney

Mallon      Raffo      McCoy     

JP (who???)      Holmes     Paul Duffy

Vernon      Hughesie

Toal      Nippy                  Loughran

Shorty     Ronan      Joe

Don't worry Candyman - you would be first sub ;)

el_cuervo_fc

Louis the Red

QuoteWhere's Harpo?

Development Squad  :D :D

gaa.boy

Mc Kinney
                               Mallon                                         Gill                  Paul Duffy
                               Jp                                            Vernon              Raff

Holmes             Nippy
                              Quigley                                      Loughran          Toal
                              Shorty                                       Ronan              Mc Donagh

umgolaarmagh

Quote from: gaa.boy on September 12, 2007, 07:32:40 PM
                                                                                Mc Kinney
                               Mallon                                         Gill                  Paul Duffy

Holmes             Nippy
                              Shorty                                       Ronan              Mc Donagh

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Louis the Red

Rufus T Firefly

Sneaked home by two points tonight against Culloville under the lights - 2-11 to 1-12. That gives us 16 points and I would be surprised - nay, gutted, if we somehow went down with that total. I reckon we're safe!  ;D

Will get a report up tomorrow about what was an enjoyable game, via Young Bennydorano!

Uladh

Quote from: gaa.boy on September 12, 2007, 07:32:40 PM
                                                                                Mc Kinney
                               Mallon                                         Gill                  Paul Duffy

Holmes             Nippy
                              Shorty                                       Ronan              Mc Donagh

Only one county starter between the ogs and harps. mustbe a long time since that ws the case?

Goats Do Shave

Uladh

Imposerous

"Only one county starter between the ogs and harps. mustbe a long time since that ws the case?"

In the Ulster Championship wins prior to 2002 was there a starting Harps or Ogs player?

I'd say there'll be a higher representation next year.

Goats Do Shave