Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

last day of premier league. hoping to end with a few winners.

went for 1st goalscorers; darren bent, berbatov, van persie. doubles and a treble.

goals galore at; villa, bolton, newcastle and stoke.

also a few quid on every team to score in premier league today. happened twice this season, why not again on last day.
nil satis nisi optimum

paco

Had Celtic -1, Real Madrid -3, Osasuna and I'm just waiting on City to get £100 or so from a fiver :)

Family guy

Quote from: paco on May 22, 2011, 11:32:44 AM
Had Celtic -1, Real Madrid -3, Osasuna and I'm just waiting on City to get £100 or so from a fiver :)
[/quote

Good half for you,what will you spend the 100 on?? ;)

SHEEDY

Quote from: paco on May 22, 2011, 11:32:44 AM
nice wee lift for a fiver. :)
nil satis nisi optimum

paco

Quite happy with that! Especially after West Brom keeping a clean sheet last week and letting me down for a 6-team goals bet.

supersub

anyone in on the proposed fix in the ac milan match today? Heard before it was fixed for a draw and sure enough ended 0-0. Something fishy in it as AC were 5/1 before the match and they are top with Udinese 4th - generous odds if you ask me.

attheraces

Quote from: supersub on May 23, 2011, 12:21:56 AM
anyone in on the proposed fix in the ac milan match today? Heard before it was fixed for a draw and sure enough ended 0-0. Something fishy in it as AC were 5/1 before the match and they are top with Udinese 4th - generous odds if you ask me.

I got word alright of that fix but stayed away from it, Italian football along with Carling premiership seem to be famous for it at this end of the season and there is that many "fixes" you have to question if some of them have any basis to them atall. I remember a year or two ago there was a supposed "cert" for genoa to draw but it didn't come out, let alot of men for alot of money down.
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

SHEEDY

good to get the football back today. hoping to get off to a flyer with wins for burnley, nottm for, preston, mk dons and southend.

goals galore at peterboro, tranmere, morecambe and stevenage.
nil satis nisi optimum

ardchieftain

Doncaster are ravaged by injuries, take them on against any above average side.
Dagenham in league 2 won't be far away and Swindon have made a few shrewd signings.

Early season usually a bit of a lottery.
Be lucky everyone.

RealSpiritof98

Arsenal
Ipswich
Sheff Wed
Colchester
West Ham

pebble-dasher

did few novelty bets for start of the season, few goals galore and other coupon bets but the cert is:

Man city
Arsenal
Chelsea
Man utd
Celtic         

real good prices for 1st day.  Stands to pay around 8.5/1

sammymaguire

Back to the crazy goals galore tonight me thinks on the UEFA Cup games;

AEK Athens v Sturm
Metalist v AZ
Rennes v Atletico
Atl Bilbao v PSG
Rapid v PSV
Sporting v Lazio
Standard v Copenhagen

Total stake: 10.00
Potential returns: 397.63

Might do a late kick off one too if the early games let me down
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Armaghgael

If in doubt.......take man and ball!

OverTheBlackSpot

Done a 1st goal scorer treble on Tuesday night.
M Gomes @ 9/2, C Ronaldo @ 11/5 and D Welbeck @ 7/2/
£10 returned £792 NICE !

sammymaguire

Quote from: OverTheBlackSpot on September 29, 2011, 05:43:25 PM
Done a 1st goal scorer treble on Tuesday night.
M Gomes @ 9/2, C Ronaldo @ 11/5 and D Welbeck @ 7/2/
£10 returned £792 NICE !

Welbeck was 9/2, you were ripped off! did you not stick in Hamsik for Napoli there too, tut tut... and tonight your recommended bet is?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!