Maze stadium survey

Started by stadiumsurvey, October 30, 2007, 07:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stadiumsurvey

Hi,

I am studying for a masters degree at Queens University Belfast and i am currently conducting a small project as part of my course. I have chosen to look at the proposed Maze stadium and issues surrounding this. In order to look at this i have created a short on-line survey for people to complete, the link is below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=9QufwQcPYw_2bU4iBScDgy5w_3d_3d

All answers to the survey are treated confidentially, and the website i use (Survey Monkey) also states that all data collected is kept private and confidential.

If you wish to receive a copy of the results you can either pm me or send an email to multisportstadium@yahoo.com

Many thanks

ziggysego

Done :)

Good Luck.

Would be interested in reading the results of the survey, once completed and analysed.
Testing Accessibility

Sandy Hill

Quote from: ziggysego on October 30, 2007, 07:55:27 PM
Done :)

Good Luck.

Would be interested in reading the results of the survey, once completed and analysed.

Done!

Why not post them on this Board?
"Stercus accidit"

stadiumsurvey

i was just thinking that through again after i posted it, it would make more sense to post the results on the board

Square Ball

Done as well, out of curiosity did you post this on the OWC site?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Maguire01

zoyler

Hereiam

ziggysego

True TYP.

One important question missing was..

What sport do you follow?

Gaelic Game
Soccer
Rugby
Testing Accessibility

stadiumsurvey

Quote from: Take Your Points on October 31, 2007, 01:21:47 PM
Done.

No harm to you but I have seen more sophisticated surveys used at Business Studies GCSE level.  Difficult to see what can be descerned from your survey beyond the usual polarisation of views.  IMHO a bit too simple for the complexity of the problem and a Masters degree level paper.

if you read my post above it is a small project which as part of my course, it is not the basis of a dissertation. the purpose of the project is only to design and implement an online survey and to discuss how it was done, issues arising from it and to show the results. the survey is deliberately short and concise, mainly  to give a snaphot of views on a few of the main issues surrounding the stadium. plus the survey has been designed with a number of skips and questions that not everyone will answer depending on the answers given.   

stadiumsurvey

Quote from: ziggysego on October 31, 2007, 02:58:16 PM
True TYP.

One important question missing was..

What sport do you follow?

Gaelic Game
Soccer
Rugby

good point but this has been captured as it has been posted on a forum for each sport. each having a different link to the site.

Harold Disgracey

I'm actually on the same course as stadiumsurvey.

My humble effort will follow shortly.

PS I completed the survey.

ziggysego

Good to see you Harold. Where have you been?
Testing Accessibility

Harold Disgracey

Up to my eyeballs at the moment.

Still been keeping an eye on the board though.