Santa

Started by downredblack, October 25, 2007, 03:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downredblack

What's the kids getting for Christmas this year ?

My little one (5)  hasn't shown a lot of interest in it yet ,hope she makes her mind up soon . As Santa has to make all the toys and I dont want to put any last minute orders into the North Pole . ;)

AZOffaly

I hope we have no 9 or 10 year old posters :D As opposed to posters with the mentality of a 9 or 10 year old of course :D

stpauls

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 25, 2007, 04:04:27 PM
I hope we have no 9 or 10 year old posters :D As opposed to posters with the mentality of a 9 or 10 year old of course :D

cause there are definately plenty of those!!

thebandit

Dont say too much in front of Armagh4Sam :D

the Deel Rover

My little girl is looking for heeley(spl) shoes and a dora game at the moment but its changing every 5 minutes, christ there are some amount of toy ads on at the moment, the wee man doesn't care what he gets at the moment but he is only 2. 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

downredblack

Yep thon heelies have been mentioned alright , bet she doesnt wreck them in a week or two like the school shoes .  :D

Gnevin

Quote from: the Deel Rover on October 25, 2007, 04:20:58 PM
My little girl is looking for heeley(spl) shoes and a dora game at the moment but its changing every 5 minutes, christ there are some amount of toy ads on at the moment, the wee man doesn't care what he gets at the moment but he is only 2. 
I'm sure he'd love a Xbox 360  ;D
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on October 25, 2007, 04:31:18 PM
Trampoline and a Wii ... he doesnt want much...

You will have some fun in your house christmas morning Mac E
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Gnevin on October 25, 2007, 04:26:45 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on October 25, 2007, 04:20:58 PM
I'm sure he'd love a Xbox 360  ;D

ye i think he does gnevin :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

mannix

Will have a 2 week old girl by christmas. Heard girls are a chore as compared to boys, can any one confirm.
I know the older ones definetly are a chore, like in their 20s and 30s.
If I have to explain you wouldn't understand and that type of talk.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: mannix on October 25, 2007, 04:42:08 PM
Will have a 2 week old girl by christmas. Heard girls are a chore as compared to boys, can any one confirm.

Thats a nice christmas present mannix hope everything goes well for you, enjoy your sleep ins while you can.
I must admit my wee man is more of a handfull he just has boundless energy and would climb the roof if he could. Have to admit i'm not looking forward to when my wee girl hits 16 or 17 i'll be like Pat  Shorts character on Father ted sitting on the wall with me shotgun waiting till her fella drops her home ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Puckoon

Quote from: mannix on October 25, 2007, 04:42:08 PM

Mannix, Ill have one of the same age at the same time. Im not sure what to expect from a baby girl, I was thinkin all the way it was gonna be a boy. Never the less, Im sure she will be spoiled rotten!

mannix

It must have been something in the water at the time Puckoon.I was dissappointed it was not a boy at the time but got over it fairly quick.From a large family myself but know nothing about small kids other than your life is changed dramatically.Expecting lots of sleepness nights, have a dog too so that trained me a little I think.
Still planning on a ski trip in february though.I hope yours goes well,should be some crack alright,no porter at christmas.

Puckoon

How old is the dog? I got two of them there in may as 7 week old pups. Fairly got me used to the early mornings!
Will be no stout at christmas, but a wee drop when the family come out for the christening. I just reckoned a wee boy would be more robust and better to get me into the swing of things as the first one.

mannix

She is a one year old golden retreiver.Gas animal altogether and demands a lot of attention.