Dida

Started by tyroneboi, October 03, 2007, 10:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneboi

Anyone just see what happened in the Celtic match? Funniest thing i have seen in years!!

pintsofguinness

no, is it a secret?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ONeill

Strange that no one mentioned it on the latest scores thread.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ExiledGael

Like his display all night, pathetic and embarrassing.
He was to blame for both goals and the most ridiculous thing you'll see in football all year.
Fan ran across the goal after Celtic scored tipped Dida on face, he went to run after him then threw himself to the ground and was strapped into a stretcher holding an ice pack to the head and carried off in presumably some pathetic effort to get the game called off

tyroneboi

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1435095

then ends up getting stretchered off with an ice pack on his face!!

Sandy Hill

I think he's from Ballygawley; he honed his skills with Errigal Ciarán.
"Stercus accidit"

bingobus

Dida may have been a clown but yon clown that ran on and tipped him should be tarred and feathered. What the hell was he thinking...don't be surprised if Cetlic have a few closed door games now or even deducted points. These UEFA fools love putting the boot into British clubs.

It may not be so funny tomorrow.

hoopsaaa

Will he ever play again :D

Bensars

Quote from: hoopsaaa on October 03, 2007, 10:18:39 PM
Will he ever play again :D

If your talking about the idiot who ran onto the pitch, probably not once some of the celtic supporters get a hold of him @@

Bogball XV

Quote from: Naomh Éanna on October 03, 2007, 10:08:58 PM
Whats the betting this guy will end up with a strong GAA conection by tomorrow eveing on the BBC news. You know his great great grandfather played gealic football or something.
Nah, that's Pele, sure everyone knows he was discovered by irish missionaries - peile etc....

clarshack

common sense would tell you that both dida and that idiot fan should get heavy bans with the celts also hit with a big fine and end of story - but we all know that in this life comon sense rarely prevails especially with uefa. they are a bit like the tyrone GAC so anything is likely to happen and with the kind of clout milan have and with politics and all that dont be surprised if the celts are hit hard.

Over the Bar

I'd see it as follows:

Celtic ban the fan from parkhead for life

UEFA fine Celtic £50k or so for failing to control their fan(s)

Dida gets a warning but no futher action

Celtic have a UEFA award for fan behaviour in Seville with 100,000 fans and no disturbances or arrests. Therefore it's safe to assume that UEFA aren't gonna hang them out to dry for sone dick from armagh on the buckie. ;)

clarshack

i recall an incident in 2003 between a celtic fan and liverpools el hadj diouf. the celtic fan playfully patted diouf on the back of the head and diouf turned round and spat at the fan. can anyone remember the repercussions?

ONeill

Wanted to see what the Italians were saying about it.

Babelfished from Yahoo Italia:

Champions League - Milan: Scottish shower

The Milan, after the difficulties of the championship, loses also in Champions League. Rossoneri defeats 2-1 to the Celtic Park di Glasgow in a decided end convulso from the goal of McDonald. Previously the Scottish advantage of McManus to 62' and the balancing on rigor of Kakà (68 ')

To the Milan not enough the "Champions medicine": the rossoneri, after turn out to you disappointing in championship of the last days, come struck also in the Celtic warm Park di Glasgow, defeats 2-1 in one left bruttina that has been ignited in the last minuteren, moreover with one tail controversy.

The heads of household begin better of the rossoneri but the attack Scottish, lacking in the injured person Vennegoor of Hesselink, is an unit so to speak, a lot that the re-entering Dida will not be called to a difficult participation substantially until the 90'. After a score of precaution minuteren, instead, the Milan demonstrates to know to sting with the conclusions from outside of Kakà and Seedorf, but on the bands Oddo and Jankulovski they are pleased of the cross from the trequarti without to never sink until in bottom, therefore Inzaghi makes enormous hard work destreggiarsi between two mastiff ones like Caldwell and McManus.

In the resumption music does not change and to 62' the Milan icy shower finds its alarm clock under one: corner of Hartley, Oddo spizzando puts Dida time outside and on according to pole it dulls McManus that insacca of thigh. Amazingly under of a goal, but, the Devil reacts finally from great square and finds endured the par with helps of Merk that grants to a rigor to the rossoneri for one veniale withholding in area on Ambrosini. Kakà, cold, ago 1-1 (68 ').

All it seems destined by now to the balancing, but to 90' neoentrato drunk Nakamura Jankulovski with its double steps, the ball arrives to the limit of the area for the right of Caldwell, Dida rejects on the feet of McDonald that throws it within of right from two steps for the joy of the Scottish tifosi, one of which exaggerates entering on the rectangle of game hitting Dida with a light one schiaffo. The rossonero porter loses heart itself to earth with a little teatralità and exits in stretcher with the ice on the cheek: an ugly end of one ugly defeat of the ugly, most ugly Milan

ONeill

On the incident:

Dida hit from one Scottish exits in stretcher.

Galliani tuona ' not resorted, but that getlteman... ' l porter of the Milan, Dida, exits in stretcher from the field of the Celtic Park after to have been hit from an endured Scottish tifoso after the goal of the 2-1 Celtic to the 90'.

Dida, hit to the zigomo, before has tried a reaction, has tried to run after the tifosi, then has fallen to earth. To its place Kalac has entered. While, three policemen mezzora approximately after I hiss final are enters to you in the rossonero dressing room asking Dida if it wanted to make denunciation. The porter has answered not.

While the police already has moved in order to identify the tifoso. Galliani after the contest has felt like always Silvio Berlusconi. One fast telephone call. "What we have said ourselves? That we are the champions of Europe - he answers to to Sky - and that soon we will represent Europe (in the world-wide one for club ndc)".

The rossonero leader visibly irritateed comments makes it of the Scottish tifoso on Dida: "Resorted? , even if it is not the maximum to see a tifoso that he hits an opposing porter. One looks at that he hits the zigomo. Not creed that is previewed the income of the tifosi in field in order to hit the opposing portieri.

Sure this getlteman had to be to its place. Creed that we comportamo well not making oneself resorted ", and still" Returning to the game have lost against a square who has not never pulled in door, we have endured two extraordinary goals. A momentaccio, it is a momentaccio. The contest seemed started on the par. The rigor was rigor. The Milan had the possession ball, would not have been imagined to lose it ".