Forum Sluts

Started by Rav67, September 26, 2007, 03:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rav67

Is everyone strictly monogamous GAABoard men or would you be on many other boards/forums not just Hogan Stand but soccer ones, personally I'd usually have a peek at the F365 forum although I'm not actually a member and occasionally would be on the Celtic Huddleboard

5 Sams

AFR and Reservoir Dubs...the odd peak at 365 for the non soccer threads ;)
The Aristocrat Years

ziggysego

This is the only sports forum I'd use.

Also use a ViewAskew forum and a Quantum Leap forum. That's about the height of it. Well sometimes I use imdb.com's forum.
Testing Accessibility

stpauls

just GAABoard for me, not that interested in other sports to join a discussion forum about them. i am an admin on the forum on the Munich Colmcilles Website, as well as my owns clubs site, and they would be the only other ones i would give much time to.

full back

This would be the only forum I would post on - stay faithful to GAA board

longball

just this for me! il leave Hoganstand to the school kids  :P ::) :P
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on September 26, 2007, 03:26:12 PM
Ziggy, this came up before and you listed about 10 forums. There was some film one which pints also posts on.

I've cut down.
Testing Accessibility

lynchbhoy

would be mostly on this one and the 'Celtichuddleboard' (where everything is discussed).
Would have a peek at GAA.com , the Derry website , F365 and sky sports for sports info.

When I am really bored I like to have a good laugh at the owc crew on www.rentamidget.com
(thanks Tony)

ziggysego

Quote from: lynchbhoy on September 26, 2007, 03:31:37 PM
When I am really bored I like to have a good laugh at the owc crew on www.rentamidget.com

* coughs *
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

Ziggy - you are never off Bebo

el_cuervo_fc

Bensars

Quote from: ziggysego on September 26, 2007, 03:18:49 PM

Also use a ViewAskew forum and a Quantum Leap forum. That's about the height of it. Well sometimes I use imdb.com's forum.

* Cough, Cough , Cough *

Ziggy did i not see you on the OWC  ;D

ziggysego

Quote from: Bensars on September 26, 2007, 03:41:16 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 26, 2007, 03:18:49 PM

* Cough, Cough , Cough *

Ziggy did i not see you on the OWC  ;D

Once in a blue moon.
Testing Accessibility

his holiness nb

Just this and Resdubs, tried to post on Shamrock Rovers Ultras forum before but they kicked me out for liking the GAA!
Ask me holy bollix