"Sir" Alex's gonads take a slapping

Started by The Real Laoislad, September 12, 2007, 06:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balboa

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 12, 2007, 10:20:03 PM
Did no one only me find this story even the slightest bit funny?

I thought it was a screamer

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: hardstation on September 12, 2007, 10:23:43 PM
Aye, attacks on old people are some crack alright.
Wait til yis see this one, you'll not be able to move for laughing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6990853.stm

>:(

Different thing altogether
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

heard that on the news tonight, scum, nothing but dirty scum who should be shot
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Balboa

So you are comparing someone gettng a boot in the balls to someone getting a screwdriver in the head. That fella delivers the fruit to the nursing home my missuses ma works in, there is talk up here that he is actually dead but hasnt been released because all his family have not been contacted yet, unconfirmed though.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: hardstation on September 12, 2007, 10:28:07 PM
Right then LL, I'll come down to where you live and kick a random 60/70 year old in the balls and we'll go for a pint and have a great laugh about it.

::)

Right you didn't find it funny i still do though
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

Quote from: Balboa on September 12, 2007, 10:27:36 PM

So you are comparing someone gettng a boot in the balls to someone getting a screwdriver in the head. That fella delivers the fruit to the nursing home my missuses ma works in, there is talk up here that he is actually dead but hasnt been released because all his family have not been contacted yet, unconfirmed though.

my wife was saying that it was on the radio earlier on that he was dead
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Balboa

Quote from: hardstation on September 12, 2007, 10:34:53 PM
First couple of reports I heard was that he was dead. It was only when I saw the news that I heard he wasn't.

You hear that many stories, but the in law heard he is already dead. It happened not far from Gerry Adams house.

stiffler

Looked like a fairly respectable area. Terrible news. I hope those who done it dont get off lightly.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Balboa

Quote from: stiffler on September 12, 2007, 10:42:33 PM
Looked like a fairly respectable area. Terrible news. I hope those who done it dont get off lightly.

There are wee c***ts everywhere up here.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

He died last night, god rest his soul.
2 15 yr old girls and 2 17 yr old MEN (as they should be treated as adults) have been arrested - hope the fcukers rot inside.
Tbc....

magpie seanie

I'd like to see Fergie give Balboa or LaoisLad a boot in the bollix and see how funny they thought it was then.

By the way am I missing something but why in the title of the thread is Sir in inverted commas? Did he not actually get a Knighthood?

full back

Seanie, I think LL created the thread in the hope it would get a bit of a laugh - how wrong was he?  :D

Balboa

Quote from: full back on September 13, 2007, 10:23:40 AM
Seanie, I think LL created the thread in the hope it would get a bit of a laugh - how wrong was he?  :D

Well i think the initial comparison betwenn a pensioner getting stabbed in the head with a screwdriver and Fergie getting a boot in the nuts was pushing it. If Benitez/Wenger and especially Mourinho got a kick in the nuts there would have been a similar thread so get off your high horse lads.

Uladh

Balboa and LL...

Am i missing something? under what circumstances is the assault of a pensioner funny?

dodo

Quote from: Uladh on September 13, 2007, 10:41:04 AM

Balboa and LL...

Am i missing something? under what circumstances is the assault of a pensioner funny?

When it's Alex Ferguson  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D