Monaghan v Kerry all ireland QF

Started by gwan-ye-boy-ya, July 29, 2007, 06:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwan-ye-boy-ya

well well well ... here we go. can we win this one?

Owenmoresider

Hope so, it will be a tough ask though. An honourable defeat perhaps the outcome.

Maguire01

armaghniac

come on Monaghan, cause a few relationship difficulties for Kerry Mike!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

clarshack

monaghan have a real chance in this one! the 6 week break will do kerry no favours at all. the farney men will be sharper - trust me.

gwan-ye-boy-ya

memories of '85 come flooding back.. bet ya twinkle toes, nudie and the boys would love a revenge act here.. tell ya what, kerry havent kicked a ball since the munster final so i reckon they will be off the pace. rem last year kerry came through the qualifers and beat a slugish armagh team who had a long wait since winning the ulster final.. monaghan can win this if they keep the heads... we ran tyrone close and id say tyrone are better than kerry...

ExiledGael

Intriguing tie, Monaghan are in serious form at the minute and have nothing to lose here.
They've always got a chance with Tommy Freeman, almost unmarkable

gwan-ye-boy-ya

this is on sunday 12 august.. stand alone game. is ths right?

Owenmoresider

No, hurling semi between Limerick and WD/CK on after. Ye're the warm-up act.

gwan-ye-boy-ya

so monaghan fans all alone in croker... munster counties will support kerry (if the hurling fans give a shit that is)

gwan-ye-boy-ya

no need to change the team around much.. leave corey up front and start hanners..

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

gwan-ye-boy-ya

what? no post from kerrymike.... must be out rolling round the garden with the oriel lady..lol

ziggysego

Kerry to win this game, but I feel that Monaghan are going to run them close. I just hope...... hope they can pull it off and beat Kerry. No offense KerryMike ;)
Testing Accessibility

rpm

Kerry will be mad hot favourites and the Press will give us no chance - but that's the way we like it. Remember 1985? Remember "Come off it Frank, Kerry will murder Monagahan" - an article written by Raymond Smith in the Indo after Frank King the Kerry County Board Chairman said that Monaghan would be tough to beat.

We now have two weeks to focus on Kerry. It will be more difficult.

But Monaghan have bucket-loads of spirit and self-belief as well as talent. With a little bit of luck and a kind bounce of the ball we might just scrape home on August 12th.