Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Sláinte Drici, good turn around by Kerry.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

GalwayBayBoy

Laois 1-13 Roscommon 1-11
Galway 3-13 Carlow 0-7
Kerry 2-9 Tyrone 1-8

Semis so far then

Galway v Kerry
Laois v Cork/Derry

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 05, 2007, 05:09:03 PM
Laois 1-13 Roscommon 1-11
Galway 3-13 Carlow 0-7
Kerry 2-9 Tyrone 1-8

Semis so far then

Galway v Kerry
Laois v Cork/Derry

After seeing the Laois team on a few occasions this year i expect them to win yet another Minor All Ireland
You'll Never Walk Alone.

we are blue... etc

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 06, 2007, 11:09:58 PM
After seeing the Laois team on a few occasions this year i expect them to win yet another Minor All Ireland

Fingers crossed. They had an extra gear in them on Saturday but are prone to falling asleep like the 2nd half against Carlow. And given that Carlow were hammered I wouldn't be too confident yet. John O'Loughlin was savage I hear -- won 12 balls in midfield, 10 of them clean.

Jimbobjnr

i reckon derry will go far. determined after losing the UF under harsh circumstances. dont be surprised if they upset the odds, ofcourse kerry will be a tough test on sat.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Jimbobjnr on August 06, 2007, 11:31:57 PM
i reckon derry will go far. determined after losing the UF under harsh circumstances. dont be surprised if they upset the odds, ofcourse kerry will be a tough test on sat.

Are Derry not playing Cork?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Jimbobjnr

my bad, yeah meant cork. and i think they got better draw against them even tho they are munster champs. cuz of all this stuff i hear bout the kerry lads gettin arrested, dont rele know the details.

GalwayBayBoy

Derry are playing Cork.

Looks fairly wide open. Kerry beat a highly fancied Tyrone team and Cork were better than Kerry in Munster.

From our own point of view I'm pleasantly surprised to see us in the semi-finals. Not much was expected of this year's minors and they were generally thought to lack the star names of other years and to therefore be inferior to the last few minor teams we've had yet they've gone further than any of them. I saw Carlow against Laois and I thought they were a fine team but Galway put them away even more comprehensively than Laois did. Hard to tell with minors though. They can have good days and bad days.

heurebag

bailestil

Any word on the derry team? Id imagine there will be a few changes after the performance the last day out.
What are cork like, doesn't bode well for derry after the kerry tyrone result, but suppose minors is on the day as they say.
You've quite an obssesion with declan mullan heurebag.
must say he looks a handy player any time ive seen him!