Kerry v Throne AIQF - Saturday July 1st

Started by Ciarrai_thuaidh, June 26, 2023, 07:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdeeds

seafoid

Ghost

Quote from: mrdeeds on July 01, 2023, 04:19:58 PM
Two very soft frees for Kerry.

Referee definitely very quick on the whistle for both teams so far.

Estimator

Cawley telling PClifford to put the gumshield in, he points to Harte who doesn't have one either. Nothing done. Numerous others with no gum shield in. Must be frustrating for the one who gets picked for something like that.
Ulster League Champions 2009

Blowitupref

Half time and deserved lead for Kerry 0-9 to 0-6.  Best defensive performance from them since last year.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

mrdeeds

Quote from: Estimator on July 01, 2023, 04:22:42 PM
Cawley telling PClifford to put the gumshield in, he points to Harte who doesn't have one either. Nothing done. Numerous others with no gum shield in. Must be frustrating for the one who gets picked for something like that.

Didn't book him so why complain.

blasmere

Did someone say Kerry are an average team without Clifford? He's barely touched it yet they're 3 in front, better set up defensively is the difference thus far.
A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree

Saffrongael

Kerry just a bit slicker moving the ball up the pitch
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Silkyskillssunshinee

Kerry defenders giving Tyrone forwards plenty of it. Matching them physically. Clifford and O'Shea should get more space in this second half and they'll have 6+ to spare in the end.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Estimator on July 01, 2023, 04:22:42 PM
Maybe ref pulled him because he was mouthing off to ref, it fairly shuts them up with the gum shield in
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tyrone08

Kerry slightly better at the minute however would say Tyrone are finding it harder to get frees than kerry

blasmere

Quote from: Saffrongael on July 01, 2023, 04:25:33 PM
Kerry just a bit slicker moving the ball up the pitch

I don't think it's that. It's Kerry defensive set up. The Canavans scored 3 very good points, they would have several more if Kerry were set up like Tyrone at the back.
A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree

Tubberman

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on July 01, 2023, 04:21:18 PM
Paudie Clifford is a knob.

Yep, a fckin dose I'd say. A pure mouth, will get himself into trouble if the rest of them can't keep him under control
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

An Watcher

Ye had of offered me that at ht i would have taken it.  Tyrone well in this

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea