Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Quote from: tones81 on February 27, 2007, 05:33:55 AM
after sat i really think were goina win it, chelsea arent goina win alll there games, think we can afford to drop 9 points and still be comfotable, didnt like the way ronaldo acted when took of against lille, i no he's great player but if we could get 35-40 million for him take it,need a striker who's goina bang in 30 goals a season & midfielder carrick not united standard

what strikers are out there that will get you that amount of goals per season? not too many, one springs to mind but he wouldnt leave the Arse to play for another English club, Torres? Villa? possibly, but you wouldnt have much change out of 35 million to buy a midfielder
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

Redgreenery

So the game v Reading starts within the hour what are all yer predictions??

I predict a Man Utd win, but a close game with possible extra time.
2-1 to Utd.

Farrandeelin

Hopefully a United win. Within 90 minutes...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Square Ball

would want to see the team, still expect us to be able to field 8 internationals and will stilck my prediction in before kick off.

draw, united in extra time

tones81

Quote from: Square Ball on February 27, 2007, 05:39:36 PM
Quote from: tones81 on February 27, 2007, 05:33:55 AM
after sat i really think were goina win it, chelsea arent goina win alll there games, think we can afford to drop 9 points and still be comfotable, didnt like the way ronaldo acted when took of against lille, i no he's great player but if we could get 35-40 million for him take it,need a striker who's goina bang in 30 goals a season & midfielder carrick not united standard

what strikers are out there that will get you that amount of goals per season? not too many, one springs to mind but he wouldnt leave the Arse to play for another English club, Torres? Villa? possibly, but you wouldnt have much change out of 35 million to buy a midfielder

yea i suppose if u bought one of them you wouldnt have much left over, we still need one of each carrick's not up too it
never replace keaneo

ExiledGael

Theres a midfield to strike fear into the hearts... of all Man Utd supporters.
Park Fletcher O'Shea Richardson

Oh God what a c**k-up by the keeper, Heinze from long range straight through the keeper
1-0

Square Ball

ExiledGael

Jesus 2-0 already, Saha. good effort but keeper really sus again

ExiledGael

3-0 Solksjaer, what the hell!!
That keeper's dad flew from Australia for the match
6 mins gone

Square Ball

Half time 1-3, there will be more goals in this game, good open game.

pintsofguinness

I see the BBC were advertising for annoying pricks to do the half time analysis.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."