Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balboa

That was not in the premiership my good lady.......

new devil

Who said any thing about the premiership???  ;)

how did you know i was a lady?

Balboa

Quote from: new devil on October 08, 2007, 10:26:54 PM
Who said any thing about the premiership???  ;)

how did you know i was a lady?

"Anything" is one word.........Because you are a **** and i associate them with women.

new devil

:D :D :D very good... but thats no way to talk to a lady :-\

FermPundit

The United v Fulham game originally planned for Saturday 1st December has now been moved to Monday the 3rd December to facilitate Setanta Sports. I had planned to go over to this game with my flights being booked since the middle of the summer. I know the schedule of games can change at any time but I'm annoyed that the game has been now fixed for a Monday night! When was the last time United played played a game on a Monday night? I booked the last flight on the Sunday night just incase the game was switched to a Sunday but I honestly didn't think it would be moved to a Monday. I don't think I'll be the only person affected by this fixture change :-\
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

inisceithleann

Quote from: FermPundit on October 14, 2007, 09:43:18 PM
The United v Fulham game originally planned for Saturday 1st December has now been moved to Monday the 3rd December to facilitate Setanta Sports. I had planned to go over to this game with my flights being booked since the middle of the summer. I know the schedule of games can change at any time but I'm annoyed that the game has been now fixed for a Monday night! When was the last time United played played a game on a Monday night? I booked the last flight on the Sunday night just incase the game was switched to a Sunday but I honestly didn't think it would be moved to a Monday. I don't think I'll be the only person affected by this fixture change :-\

City could be at home that weekend if you're over, Eastlands never sells out and sure they could still be around the top of the tabe!  :D
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

Balboa

Tut tut............

Football hooligan arrests rise 8% 

Police seized more fans for throwing missiles
Arrests for football hooliganism have risen for the first time in four years, according to Home Office figures.
Almost 3,800 people were held last season - 300 (8%) more than in 2005/06. Public disorder and missile throwing was up, but violent disorder fell.

The Home Office said the rise was the result of a "tougher police approach to anti-social and disorderly behaviour".

The club with the most fans arrested was Manchester United (195), followed by Chelsea (135) and Sunderland (119).

Newcastle and Tottenham came next in the list, both with 117.

The figures show that total attendance at football matches involving English and Welsh clubs and international teams increased by 5% to more than 38.6 million last season.

new devil

Tut tut....

Liverpool  "fans" steal tickets off other liverpool fans at 2007 champions league final...Tramps  :-* :-*

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: FermPundit on October 14, 2007, 09:43:18 PM

I'm in the same boat Ferm. Flights booked from the friday evening till the Monday morning!!!! - Rippen! - Think we're just going over for the rip now anyway!

QuoteThe club with the most fans arrested was Manchester United (195)
- Good chance UTD will have most arrests, considering they have the most support!  ;)

Redgreenery

Well won game today! 4-1, lost our long clean sheet record though. Dont know why Villa had 2 players sent off but good result for us, Rooney back on form with 2 goals to show for it. Ferdinand and Giggs with the other goals.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Redgreenery on October 20, 2007, 09:02:23 PM
Well won game today! 4-1, lost our long clean sheet record though. Dont know why Villa had 2 players sent off but good result for us, Rooney back on form with 2 goals to show for it. Ferdinand and Giggs with the other goals.

There is no way Ferdinand can be credited for that goal
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Redgreenery

His name went down for it. I didnt see the game, just seen the end score and it said Rooney scored 2, Ferdinand 1 and Giggs 1.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

new devil

LL what have you got against Rio?....did he ride your woman :P

Ferdinand has proved this season that he is the best defender in england and top 5 in Europe