Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

Quote from: new devil on March 20, 2010, 11:03:06 PM
Big game tomorrow for a number off reasons... I can't see us getting beat by the scousers again and will be lumping on at 8/11
3-1 UNITED  :)

how much you lumping on?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

longrunsthefox

Celt_Man

Big game tomorrow for a number off reasons... I can't see us getting beat by the scousers again and will be lumping on at 8/11

Well it's about time for a United win over the fookers anyway...

And with any luck Vidic will stay on the field for the full 90 too!!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

mountainboii

After the state of Armagh and Ireland today, these c***ts better win tomorrow.

new devil

Quote from: stiffler on March 20, 2010, 11:35:28 PM

how much you lumping on?

$11  :P

usa07

has any1 got a link for the game??

ross4life

as expected pool are playin like it's there cup final & what odds on them scoring with there second attempt on target?

Mascherano a lucky boy to still be on the field
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Carmen Stateside

Liverpool played for 10 mins and have disappeared. Gerrard Kuyt and Maxi have contributed nothing so far.

ross4life

man united 2 liverpool 1 full time  ;D job done top of the table hopefully blackburn at least draw with chelsea now

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

EC Unique

Utd much better all over the field. Should have won by more. 3 good points. ;D

new devil

Yesssssssss love beating them...should off stuffed them had so much of the ball..but  a wins a win   ;D ;D

norabeag

Quote from: EC Unique on March 21, 2010, 03:36:17 PM
Utd much better all over the field. Should have won by more. 3 good points. ;D
very enjoyable weekend after Newry last nite.

EC Unique

Fletcher got MOTM which is fair enough but I thought Gary Nev was class. He must be in with a shout for World cup. Valancia was also brilliant, Liverpool could not handle him at all. Park also should get a mention.

Love beating the dippers ;D ;D ;D

Celt_Man

Quote from: EC Unique on March 21, 2010, 03:56:29 PM
Fletcher got MOTM which is fair enough but I thought Gary Nev was class. He must be in with a shout for World cup. Valancia was also brilliant, Liverpool could not handle him at all. Park also should get a mention.

Love beating the dippers ;D ;D ;D

Well if Glen Johnson is all that's standing in his way, he is a cert.... Liverpool were brutal, have no drive or ambition to chase a draw at the end when it was announced there would be 5 minutes of fergie-time.  Gerrard looked completely uninterested...

Great goal from Park, serious ball from Fletcher and Rooney had another brilliant game holding the ball up superbly and bringing other into the game on several occasions after Park's goal.
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010