East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: thebigfella on February 02, 2023, 09:11:12 PM
I don't get it, they aware all over freeloading yet clogging up the GP surgeries at 65 euros a pop  ???

What country did you migrate from cos thats not English you are writing there and can't get Google translate to identify it.

burdizzo

Quote from: Itchy on February 02, 2023, 09:05:48 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on February 02, 2023, 09:01:41 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on February 02, 2023, 08:40:56 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on February 02, 2023, 08:27:46 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on February 02, 2023, 08:07:59 PM
I wonder if any Irish men have committed crimes in Ireland recently. Or been charged with murder??

You realise this is a stupid thing to say, yes? In a lot of categories of crime, immigrants are way over-represented. Including, by the way, murder and rape. And even if they weren't, it still makes no sense to import criminals when we have enough of our own already.

It's not a stupid thing to say at all. Irish people commit crime. Or do you not watch the news?

Listen, pal - immigrants are more likely to commit crimes like rape and murder than members of the native populace. That's what "over-represented" means. This has been shown by figures from France and Sweden. I'm sure it would also be true from figures from other European countries. And as for America - well, I guess you just wouldn't want to hear about that...

As for watching the news - HAH! Don't make me laugh. Journalists are 'trained' not to divulge the ethnicity of a criminal 'unless it's pertinent to the case'. Unless they're white Irish, of course, in which case it's OK. Almost all Irish news outlets are skewed in favour of immigration and play the "immigrant as victim" game. The Irish Times being amongst the worst, and bordering on dishonest, to boot.

And yes, well done, we all know Irish people commit crime. Good point, man. Sheesh.

I bet you are anti vaccines and believe 5g gives you cancer and allows the government to track you. You morons are the same the world over.

Jumping to conclusions, I see? In fact, I did get the vaccine. Completely different topic, but anyway...

burdizzo

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 02, 2023, 09:07:26 PM
I wonder if any Irish men have committed crimes in Ireland recently. Or been charged with murder??

You realise this is a stupid thing to say, yes? In a lot of categories of crime, immigrants are way over-represented. Including, by the way, murder and rape. And even if they weren't, it still makes no sense to import criminals when we have enough of our own already.

It's not a stupid thing to say at all. Irish people commit crime. Or do you not watch the news?

Listen, pal - immigrants are more likely to commit crimes like rape and murder than members of the native populace. That's what "over-represented" means. This has been shown by figures from France and Sweden. I'm sure it would also be true from figures from other European countries. And as for America - well, I guess you just wouldn't want to hear about that...

As for watching the news - HAH! Don't make me laugh. Journalists are 'trained' not to divulge the ethnicity of a criminal 'unless it's pertinent to the case'. Unless they're white Irish, of course, in which case it's OK. Almost all Irish news outlets are skewed in favour of immigration and play the "immigrant as victim" game. The Irish Times being amongst the worst, and bordering on dishonest, to boot.

And yes, well done, we all know Irish people commit crime. Good point, man. Sheesh.

Pal. Get a grip. So you haven't been watching the news today then. Makes sense. Dress it up however you want but the simple fact is you don't like immigrants and you are using this to try and justify that dislike

No, I admit, I didn't watch the news today. Too busy wasting my time with arguing on the internet. Tell us, what did I miss?!

Walter Cronc

Quote from: burdizzo on February 02, 2023, 09:22:53 PM

Pal. Get a grip. So you haven't been watching the news today then. Makes sense. Dress it up however you want but the simple fact is you don't like immigrants and you are using this to try and justify that dislike

No, I admit, I didn't watch the news today. Too busy wasting my time with arguing on the internet. Tell us, what did I miss?!

Just your fellow scumbags marching in Ballymun with their faces covered. The irony of one banner talking about plantation in Ireland

Eamonnca1

Citation needed on this one. In the US it's a known fact that immigrants are significantly underrepresented in the ranks of criminals.

Are Immigrants More Likely to Commit Crimes?

Comparing Crime Rates Between Undocumented Immigrants, Legal Immigrants, and Native-born US Citizens in Texas

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Eire90 on February 02, 2023, 07:11:07 PM
people claming  to be left wing looking down on working class basing their self worth on capatalism

I'm convinced this poster is one of those AI / ChatGPT creations

burdizzo

Quote from: Walter Cronc on February 02, 2023, 09:40:45 PM

Just your fellow scumbags marching in Ballymun with their faces covered. The irony of one banner talking about plantation in Ireland

Oh, you think I'm a sc**bag, eh? When you're the one who stoops to personal abuse and name-calling? You're some lad, all right. But it's fine, it just shows me that that's all you have. Keep it up!

I'm surprised RTE actually covered that. Did their best to paint it in a bad light, no doubt. Where's the irony in the banner, by the way?

burdizzo

Wow! They censored "sc**bag" for me, but not "scumbags" for you! It's a conspiracy - eh, Wally!!?

Milltown Row2

Which parties do the protesters vote for?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

CK_Redhand

Can the mods please look into the i.p addresses of some of these trolls and ban the sock puppets. And let us know who the original poster is (my money is on angelo from aughnacloy)

tonto1888

Quote from: burdizzo on February 02, 2023, 09:56:34 PM
Wow! They censored "sc**bag" for me, but not "scumbags" for you! It's a conspiracy - eh, Wally!!?

They also didn't censor scumbags for you.

tonto1888

No denial that you just don't like immigrants I see

burdizzo

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 02, 2023, 10:21:42 PM

No denial that you just don't like immigrants I see

Some of them are fine. But I can't deny I don't like mass immigration. I don't think it's good for the country, or indeed, western Europe in general. Why else would I bother arguing about it??!

burdizzo

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 02, 2023, 10:20:47 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on February 02, 2023, 09:56:34 PM

They also didn't censor scumbags for you.

I was joking. Lighten up.

J70

Quote from: Kidder81 on February 02, 2023, 08:24:04 PM
Surprising that an Eritrean child soldier didn't settle or integrate in the UK

Fair point.

However, surely this lad wasn't the only child soldier granted asylum in the west.

Is he typical?