Bear Grylls- Born Survivor!

Started by ludermor, May 21, 2007, 10:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ludermor

Anyone watching this fuckin lunatic? The man is a legend.

Tony Baloney

I watched a bit of one last night on Discovery where he was in the Sierra Nevada and he started eating this little live snake!  :o

ziggysego

I seen one where he was running about some desert. Mad man, but enjoyable.

Can't help but think he's going to meet the same faith as Steve Irwin..... well prehaps not a Stingray.
Testing Accessibility

ludermor

wait till you see the one where he pisses on his head. or eats a live fish with the guts all over his face. its compulsive viewing  :D

ziggysego

Quote from: ludermor on May 21, 2007, 11:04:27 PM
wait till you see the one where he pisses on his head

That's the one I saw!  :D

Dirty bastard!
Testing Accessibility

full back

Jaysus, no doubt he is one crazy b4stard
Because of this his shows are compulsive viewing
He is a bit like Ray Mears (sp) only he has more balls

tayto

More balls or less brain cells? Ray Mears is da man!

full back

Quote from: tayto on May 22, 2007, 10:20:48 AM
More balls or less brain cells? Ray Mears is da man!

More balls - without doubt

Kerry Mike

Its his camera man I feel sorry for, imagine following that mad hoor around...
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Uladh

I was gonna say... these wildernesses are so tough that a camera man has no bother staying with him the whole time!

Hardy

That Harry Hill clip about getting out of the ice pool was hilarious - he never mentioned the two big handholds
that had been gouged in just the right place in the otherwise smooth and flat ice.

"How to get out of an ice pool: First, cut two suitable handholds near the edge of the ice. Then fall in ... "

tayto

Quote from: Hardy on May 22, 2007, 11:07:49 AM
That Harry Hill clip about getting out of the ice pool was hilarious - he never mentioned the two big handholds
that had been gouged in just the right place in the otherwise smooth and flat ice.

"How to get out of an ice pool: First, cut two suitable handholds near the edge of the ice. Then fall in ... "

Exactly. He's a bit of an idiot really, managed to sink the boat he was in yesterday, the rayster is far more sensible.

full back

Quote from: tayto on May 22, 2007, 11:42:59 AM
Quote from: Hardy on May 22, 2007, 11:07:49 AM

Exactly. He's a bit of an idiot really, managed to sink the boat he was in yesterday, the rayster is far more sensible.

He can be quite reckless somtimes but to say he is an idiot is pushing it a bit

tayto

oh okay idiot is a bit strong, i did say he's a bit of an idiot, but he's totally over the top.