USFC Round 1: Derry vs. Antrim

Started by whiskeysteve, May 06, 2007, 09:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximus Marillius

CiKe ur 100% spot on...if the lad failed the exams, there would not be one sole in Antrim outside of his family who would give one F**k. Some people can do both others can't. Some would see the training as release others would se as additional pressure on time management.

marty88

Derry to be losing at half time, Paddy to sit the lads down, give them a mouthful, Derry turn it up a notch in the second half, 5 point win
"paddy bradley has got that killer instinct a forward wud commit murder for"- Mick O' Dwyer

thebuzz

Any chance of the weather stopping today's games at Casement?

PrivatePile

There is an article about todays game in the Sunday Times, and who is one of the main contributors....??? You have guessed it, the boul Kevin Mc Gourty. Even though he is not involved he wouldnt let an oppurtunity to bask in the limelight pass him by. I wonder does he keep a scrapbook of all his interviews and pull his plums over it......??

Elias

It's been pissing in Belfast all morning, bring ur brollys lads  ;)

CiKe

what does he say? i like kevin and always got on well with him but obviously he doesn't do himself any favours at times. i'll reserve judgement till i see what he has to say though.

Hank Everlast

What exactly did he say?? i think i see derry having to fight alot harder than they expect in this match...
derry by a point

stpauls

What happened that the football match ended up being postponed, when the hurling match was able to go ahead?

down22

The hurling should never have gone ahead. The pitch was waterlogged even then. Don't think I've ever been so soaked and cold in my entire life.

Ruairi Og exile

Tyrone Dreamer

Great day for Antrim, its not often they get through the 1st day of their championship campaign unbeaten. Well done to all involved!

PlayWithTheWind

soaking.
stood all day in casement in the rain waiting for the big match.gutted! minors were brutal, derry played them off the pitch. serious lack of individual class. number 7 A. Gribben worked hard. as for the hurling - brutal!
Its not over til the fat lady sings!

orangeman

What happens next week ? Do we have to pay in again ?

thebuzz

They announced that we would all get in free.

PlayWithTheWind

free in, gates will be open for all
ticket holders for stand contact the county board to get renewed tickets

free in and hopefully a decent day should/could make it a special day - encourage all to attend
Its not over til the fat lady sings!