2016 Season Ticket

Started by Mayo Club 51, October 08, 2015, 01:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzz

Any of the Tyrone or Cavan season tickets from weekend showing as Not Attended?

The guy in our turnstile said the scanner was broken and therefore ripped piece of the bottom of the ticket and said it would be scanned later.  Its not Wednesday and still showing not attended.

Muzz

Season tickets for the Ulster Final are in the Pat McGrane Stand - Central!

T Fearon

Will think very seriously about renewing my season ticket next season.The price rise and shite seats in Ulster show how little ST holders are valued.Besides I have better things to do with my time than traipsing round Clare and Offaly next February,and it's not like we are going to reach an All Ireland Final anytime soon

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

T Fearon

No.We are treated like shit.

Farrandeelin

If there's another price increase, I won't renew mine either I'm afraid.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

cavan4sam

A little off topic here, and I'm opening myself up to the 'tight Cavan man' jokes but €20 into a qualifier game seems a bit steep to me, seeing as it was only €15 into the Ulster semi final.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: T Fearon on July 07, 2016, 08:09:17 PM
Will think very seriously about renewing my season ticket next season.The price rise and shite seats in Ulster show how little ST holders are valued.Besides I have better things to do with my time than traipsing round Clare and Offaly next February,and it's not like we are going to reach an All Ireland Final anytime soon

Not quite as good as booking a hotel for the wrong weekend but are you thinking of getting a Down season ticket next year Tony?
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

From the Bunker

Quote from: cavan4sam on July 08, 2016, 11:15:33 AM
A little off topic here, and I'm opening myself up to the 'tight Cavan man' jokes but €20 into a qualifier game seems a bit steep to me, seeing as it was only €15 into the Ulster semi final.

Gaa taking the Piss!

Rossfan

Great seats allocated to ST holders yesterday.
Dry and pretty central. :D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Mayo Club 51

Season ticket attendance from Saturday evening now updated in the last hour.

Mayo Club 51

"Bring a friend" option now available,

A Chara,

The "Bring a Friend" option is now live for the GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship Round 4B Double Header at Croke Park on Saturday July 30th.

You can purchase tickets for non season ticket holders to sit with you for this double header - €25 Adult & €5 Juvenile. Up to 4 tickets can be purchased per Season Ticket account.

This offer is open until midnight on Thursday July 21st.

It's simple- Log into your Online Account, click on Bring a Friend at the top, select the product and then just complete the purchase process. Click HERE for guidelines

From the Bunker

Quote from: Mayo Club 51 on July 20, 2016, 01:04:25 PM

A Chara,

The "Bring a Friend" option is now live for the GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship Round 4B Double Header at Croke Park on Saturday July 30th.

You can purchase tickets for non season ticket holders to sit with you for this double header - €25 Adult & €5 Juvenile. Up to 4 tickets can be purchased per Season Ticket account.

It's simple- Log into your Online Account, click on Bring a Friend at the top, select the product and then just complete the purchase process. Click HERE for guidelines

Just looked and seats are in 311!  Very poor seats! Nearly in the Davin! If you just go online you'll get better seats in 309!  :-[

mayo.mick

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 20, 2016, 01:18:03 PM

A Chara,

Just looked and seats are in 311!  Very poor seats! Nearly in the Davin! If you just go online you'll get better seats in 309!  :-[

Yeah, that always happens with "bring a friend", you get moved out of the central sections, 304/05/06.
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

From the Bunker

Quote from: mayo.mick on July 20, 2016, 01:37:14 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on July 20, 2016, 01:18:03 PM

A Chara,

Yeah, that always happens with "bring a friend", you get moved out of the central sections, 304/05/06.

That's fair enough, just that they have moved a season ticket holder (with a friend) out further (311) than a Johnny come lately supporter (309)! Both are general areas for sale but you are penalised for being a Season ticket holder and wanting to sit beside a friend?