The Tyrone positivity feel good factor thread- Take two

Started by Fuzzman, August 09, 2015, 10:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Was some controversial posted or did RTE step in?

armaghniac

The notion of anything postive about Tyrone was so far fetched that it was removed.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

laoislad

My Tyrone Dobbs one was deleted also.
I wouldn't mind but I had a great joke to post about Fizz and Tyrone going down too easily..
Doesn't seem right to tell it now.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Huh? You mean that someone found our positivity negative?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

LeoMc

It wasn't long falling off the front page.

Fuzzman

Anyway...
As we were saying
Defence
Well Organised
Running
Speed
Playing to your strengths
Mickey Harte
Efficiency
Beards
Provocative hair cuts
Lack of respect for Kerry

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Fuzzman

Before posting on here, ask yourself is this a positive or negative statement? If negative please choose one of the other 100 anti Tyrone threads you could use instead or go back to your own club football that you've become used to this time of the year.

INDIANA

Quote from: Fuzzman on August 10, 2015, 08:22:18 AM
Before posting on here, ask yourself is this a positive or negative statement? If negative please choose one of the other 100 anti Tyrone threads you could use instead or go back to your own club football that you've become used to this time of the year.

There are 100 anti Tyrone threads that are all down to the actions of your footballers on the pitch . Only you can change that

Hereiam

Just feels great to in the All Ireland semi final. I have to be honest at the start of the year I didn't see our country players playing football at the end of August so well do lads.
The best thing now is for the moaners in the county to shut up and get behind these bunch of lads and lets a feel good factor back in the county.

BennyHarp

Quote from: INDIANA on August 10, 2015, 08:55:33 AM
Quote from: Fuzzman on August 10, 2015, 08:22:18 AM

There are 100 anti Tyrone threads that are all down to the actions of your footballers on the pitch . Only you can change that

Yes, but there are a lot of good things about the Tyrone team that we are rightly very proud of. They have improved immeasurably this season and with a much younger age profile. During a time when we have lost many, many great footballers we have managed to remain in (or close to) the top bracket of counties in the country. I am massively proud of the team and what they have achieved. Yes, a few lads let themselves down from time to time which is not what we want to see in a Tyrone shirt,but I wouldn't swap the exceptionally high level of competitiveness that our lads bring to each game for a few pats on the back by neutrals for giving it a lash. Tyrone approach each game with a level of desire and passion that a few of your Leinster colleagues could do with, but with that comes running the risk of overstepping the mark. No team is perfect and I still think we are a long way from the finished article but I have nothing but admiration for the efforts put in by Mickey and the players this season.
That was never a square ball!!

ONeill

Philomena Begley
Malachi Cush
Susan McCann
Hugo Duncan
The list is endless
That's the end of the list.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

muppet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dunlap

John Dunlap

B. 1747 Strabane.
Emigrated to Pennsylvania 1757.
Fought the British.
Printed the first copies of the United States Declaration of Independence.
Retired at 48 loaded.
Became a 'drunkard'.
Fell down a lot.
Died 1812.
MWWSI 2017