List of things that Tyrone have never done

Started by Darby, August 08, 2015, 06:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

Quote from: The Stallion on November 07, 2015, 03:02:24 PM
I accept criticism of Barton. I don't think he is a good manager at all and I disagree with his views on many football matters.

See how it's possible to think for yourself rather than blindly defend the indefensible Tyrone folk?

I'll ask again, what are Tyrone people blindly defending here?
That was never a square ball!!

Throw ball

It's going to be great crack here in the build up to the championship. ;D

The Stallion

No-one from Tyrone prepared to speak out against the proliferation of shameful incidents within Tyrone football? Oh well. Maybe some day.

BennyHarp

Quote from: The Stallion on November 07, 2015, 04:33:24 PM
No-one from Tyrone prepared to speak out against the proliferation of shameful incidents within Tyrone football? Oh well. Maybe some day.

And in your view, what are we defending in this particular incident?

skeog

well done to tyrone masters on todays victory is it a first

rrhf

I can't think of a better place to be right now than where I'm standing.

ONeill

Quote from: rrhf on November 07, 2015, 09:26:16 PM
I can't think of a better place to be right now than where I'm standing.

The Fort?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omaghjoe

Stallion

If you could get into specifics in any shape or form as to what aggrieved you on this incident it would be great, maybe then there would be something worth discussing.

If not, then by all means continue to tell us how much you hate Tyrone and Tyrone people because that is what appears to be basis and substance of your posts.

But I think we should all come on and be honest, so me first.... I hate Derry, I think your a bunch of inbred neanderthals who pride yourselves on brute force and ignorance on a football pitch. Tho that's relatively mild in comparison as to what some of the lough shore men would say.

ck

Quote from: BennyHarp on November 07, 2015, 02:19:50 PM
Quote from: ck on November 07, 2015, 01:27:57 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on November 07, 2015, 06:51:34 AM
Quote from: ck on November 06, 2015, 09:22:17 PM
This Teamtalk crowd are an embarrassment to the GAA and the good gaels of Tyrone!

You are embarrassment to the GAA and good gaels, care to clarify this comment at all now?

5. The Ulster council "we'll keep the statement private" approach says plenty without saying anything (IMO!) It says the incident happened but we have no independent proof so want to put it to bed. (Without proof players can't be suspended)

What you on about?
This teamtalk crowd have spun a story to suit a very very biased Tyrone agenda. I would expect this from an idiot on a high stool full of pints but not from a GAA publication. Perhaps on this occasion they are one in the same. I also find Bonners comments irresponsible.

Sorry, just to clarify! Which part of the story did they report so inaccurately to warrant being called an embarrassment to the GAA?

They quote some random Ulster council friend as having said "it didn't happen" yet the actual leaked statement acknowledges that it did. Utter spin and lies which only appeals to idiots who want cheap shots.
I find the whole thing as being very unsavoury and with kids involved adults should have more cop on and stop trying to win. There's no winners in this!
Teamtalkmag and those Tyrone or Donegal people who can't see past the end of their noses and not consider the kids/minors at the centre of this should hang their heads in shame. I find both statements by teamtalk as pathetic, irresponsible and seriously lacking intelligence.

BennyHarp

Quote from: ck on November 07, 2015, 11:19:41 PM
This Teamtalk crowd are an embarrassment to the GAA and the good gaels of Tyrone!

You are embarrassment to the GAA and good gaels, care to clarify this comment at all now?

5. The Ulster council "we'll keep the statement private" approach says plenty without saying anything (IMO!) It says the incident happened but we have no independent proof so want to put it to bed. (Without proof players can't be suspended)

What you on about?
This teamtalk crowd have spun a story to suit a very very biased Tyrone agenda. I would expect this from an idiot on a high stool full of pints but not from a GAA publication. Perhaps on this occasion they are one in the same. I also find Bonners comments irresponsible.

Sorry, just to clarify! Which part of the story did they report so inaccurately to warrant being called an embarrassment to the GAA?

They quote some random Ulster council friend as having said "it didn't happen" yet the actual leaked statement acknowledges that it did. Utter spin and lies which only appeals to idiots who want cheap shots.
I find the whole thing as being very unsavoury and with kids involved adults should have more cop on and stop trying to win. There's no winners in this!
Teamtalkmag and those Tyrone or Donegal people who can't see past the end of their noses and not consider the kids/minors at the centre of this should hang their heads in shame. I find both statements by teamtalk as pathetic, irresponsible and seriously lacking intelligence.

Teamtalk reported that the serious allegations of sledging regarding the lads father were not true, this is confirmed in the report from the Ulster council. You make the claim that Tyrone are not considering the fact that minors are involved without recognising that, in fact, the ineptitude of the Donegal manager to deal with the situation is the sole reason why this whole sorry case was played out in public.

The Stallion

Your bizarre hatred for Derry is noted Omaghjoe. It seems you have some serious issues which I'm afraid I can't help you with on that one.

I don't hate Tyrone people or Tyrone football. I'd just like to see shameful disciplinary incidents acknowledged, highlighted and eradicated from the Gaa. If someone from my own club was responsible I'd still feel the same about it.

I hope one day you see the error of your ways.

All the best.

screenexile

Quote from: BennyHarp on November 07, 2015, 11:45:14 PM

What you on about?

Teamtalk reported that the serious allegations of sledging regarding the lads father were not true, this is confirmed in the report from the Ulster council. You make the claim that Tyrone are not considering the fact that minors are involved without recognising that, in fact, the ineptitude of the Donegal manager to deal with the situation is the sole reason why this whole sorry case was played out in public.

Oh good you can clear this whole thing up then. Can you post the report on here so we can see for ourselves...

Oh wait!!

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: screenexile on November 08, 2015, 01:43:52 PM

What you on about?

Oh good you can clear this whole thing up then. Can you post the report on here so we can see for ourselves...

Oh wait!!

Was this not confirmed by all media,  Irish News etc this week.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

BennyHarp

Quote from: screenexile on November 08, 2015, 01:43:52 PM

What you on about?

Oh wait!!

Do you not read the Irish News?

Il Bomber Destro

What you on about?

They said that the player was not sledged over the death of his father, the Ulster Council report whose findings was accepted by both county boards has backed up those assertions. Whether there was something lost in translation over their report or not, it has been clarified now.

Now, back to you, from the wording of a comment you made, it is pretty easy to infer that you are saying the allegation did happen.

Are you going to stick with that now despite it being reported that the player was not sledged over the death of his father by an independent news source? To me, it seemed like you were almost hoping that this incident did happen so you could peddle a narrative that sits well with you. Not once have you attempted to retract those comments or admit this were misjudged, ironic that your soapbox positions has flipped itself over on you and you're now unwilling to align yourself with your standards.