Tyrone V Monaghan AIQF 2015

Started by never kickt a ball, August 01, 2015, 08:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 08, 2015, 12:26:22 AM
Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on August 08, 2015, 12:03:58 AM
Quote from: omaghjoe on August 07, 2015, 11:49:13 PM
Quote from: ONeill on August 07, 2015, 11:08:39 PM
I think Tyrone will live with Monaghan for 60 mins. A late salvo sees Monaghan through to their first semi since '88.

1-13 to 0-12

So for the record was  that against Cork?
Was there something about an incident where Nudie Hughes got taken out resulting in a nice shinner and Cork getting a goal from it to put Monaghan away?

Larry Tompkins took Brendan Murray out of it, breaking his jaw in the process. There has been burning effigies of Larry (fuelled by washed diesel) on every drumlin on the anniversary of the event ever since.

Ah yes, old Brendan, funny he is famous in Tyrone for something else that happened that year! I was trying to remember why I didn't have more sympathy for Monaghan at the the time, now I know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC7EAlE82u0
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omaghjoe

Quote from: ONeill on August 08, 2015, 12:28:15 AM
I think Tyrone will live with Monaghan for 60 mins. A late salvo sees Monaghan through to their first semi since '88.

1-13 to 0-12

Was there something about an incident where Nudie Hughes got taken out resulting in a nice shinner and Cork getting a goal from it to put Monaghan away?

Larry Tompkins took Brendan Murray out of it, breaking his jaw in the process. There has been burning effigies of Larry (fuelled by washed diesel) on every drumlin on the anniversary of the event ever since.

Ah yes, old Brendan, funny he is famous in Tyrone for something else that happened that year! I was trying to remember why I didn't have more sympathy for Monaghan at the the time, now I know!

I was more thinkin of this

https://youtu.be/a0iR1mIRm-Q?t=2000

But was that him? He
no.4 in the Cork match and no.5 in the Tyrone match?

rrhf

Sean cavanagh was only getting revenge for that pull down. Black card all day long.

omagh_gael

Joe Brolly hasn't had a pint with that man since.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Aaron Boone

Somewhere like Truagh or Aghaloo would be very handy for this match.

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 08, 2015, 03:41:31 AM
Quote from: ONeill on August 08, 2015, 12:28:15 AM

1-13 to 0-12

I was more thinkin of this

https://youtu.be/a0iR1mIRm-Q?t=2000

But was that him? He
no.4 in the Cork match and no.5 in the Tyrone match?

4 = Brendan Murray (Clones)
5= Bernie Murray (Scotstown)

No relation.

muppet

1-13 to 0-12

Which one? Mary Lou?
MWWSI 2017

omagh_gael

Late surge of confidence:

Tyrone 1-14
Monaghan 1-12

hairyhog

GAAGO is absolute shite.  Feed the diaspora or lose out forever.  20mbps service here which is good enough for netflix etc and yet it is still buffering every 20s. I dont mind paying a full price per ticket but this service is complete crap.  In australia now, we had better service 5 years ago with setanta, that option isn't even an option now.

hairyhog

screenexile

First class well played Marty Duffy!!!

Syferus

Marty you beasht. Never boring.

beer baron

Joke of a black card,Hughes was going to do him.

Peter Harte's a hell of a player,aware of everything happening around him.