Uibh Fhailí - Cill Dara Saturday July 4th, Tellamore

Started by AZOffaly, June 29, 2015, 12:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Hope big Heff has his boots, another two left for America  :(

A damning indictment of the set-up currently in Kildare.
#newbridgeornowhere

Hound

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 01, 2015, 10:11:58 AM
Hope big Heff has his boots, another two left for America  :(

A damning indictment of the set-up currently in Kildare.
Who's gone?

On the one hand I could see Kildare regrouping and winning relatively comfortable. But if it's tight in the last 15 mins I think I'd fancy Offaly to pull off the upset

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Donnellys Hollow

QuoteThe Offaly Senior Football Team to play Kildare this Saturday 4th July in O'Connor Park, Tullamore @ 2pm is as follows:
1. Alan Mulhall
2. Brian Darby
3. Paul McConway (Capt)
4. Cian Donohue
5. Niall Darby
6. Johnny Moloney
7. Joseph O'Connor
8. Conor McNamee
9. Niall Smith
10. Peter Cunningham
11. Graham Guilfoyle
12. Anton Sullivan
13. Bernard Allen
14. Nigel Dunne
15. William Mulhall

Those two wing forwards could do damage. The way Kildare played against Laois allowed their wing forwards a lot of time and space on the ball. I presume Niall McNamee will feature at some point.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

AZOffaly

Cunningham was poor against Waterford. Anton is up and down. When he's good he's very troublesome, but he can be a bit of a head down player. Interesting to see Guilfoyle at Centre Forward, his brief may well be to run at the Kildare defence, and he's good at it.

Not sure if Niall will be back, his hand is obviously not healing as quickly as we hoped.

Bord na Mona man

No point is risking Niall tomorrow, I'd rather have him right for the next round!

fearglasmor

For me Niall is huge threat as a scoring threat not so much as a playmaker but thatz the role he has been given in the games ive seen this year. Think Guilfoyle will be a bigger problem for KE at 11. If Niall S and Conor Mc can perform its on.

theticklemister

theticklemister

yeah listening from start, sounds like the biggest crowd in years for offaly. Fair play. Offaly up 6-4 after 28 mins

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Dinny Breen

Good to get out with the win. Moolick my motm. Game was notable for the two worst sub cameos I can remember Niall McNamee and Fionn Dowling, both were subbed.
#newbridgeornowhere

Ohtoohtobe

McNamee started in fairness. Thought Eoin Doyle did the most to get us out in one piece. He was immense.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Ohtoohtobe on July 04, 2015, 06:12:23 PM
McNamee started in fairness. Thought Eoin Doyle did the most to get us out in one piece. He was immense.

Did McNamee start?Feck me I am losing it.

Eoin Doyle was excellent I just thought the game changed with his introduction, very intelligent player I think. Kudos to Flats and Bolton real leaders today.
#newbridgeornowhere