Donegal v Tyrone Sun 17 May

Started by tyroneman, April 18, 2015, 07:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Flag i love to know what Tyrone done to you in a past life?

INDIANA

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 17, 2015, 11:20:51 PM
Murphy got pulled and dragged the whole game, hell i don't even like him but there a way to mark a man without your arms round him the whole game, Coulter was quick to point out Canty was the hardest defender he played against and quick to point out he never opened his mouth during a game to him to insult him. You got to show a bit of class on the football field, Joe McMahon a teacher, how can he teach lads what not to do at football with the craic he was getting up to at half time, he was embarrassing himself to be honest. End of the day Donegal a tough team to break down, Monaghan might have a chance but nobody else in Ulster will.

Donegal will struggle to play that type of game in Croke Park with so many players over 30. Haven't got much on the bench either after number 18.

J70

Quote from: INDIANA on May 17, 2015, 10:36:08 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 17, 2015, 08:05:56 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on May 17, 2015, 07:45:06 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 17, 2015, 07:42:57 PM
Martin McHugh has spoken about the grief he got from Keith Barry in the 92 AI Final, especially after he missed an early free. He shut him up pretty quickly, taking him on and beating him and getting a few class scores.

Obviously Mark picked up more lessons from Keith then his ould lad anyway

Whatever the case,  the issue long predates Donegal players watching Brian Dawkins videos and deciding to finally dish out in return what they'd been getting from other teams for years.

Yeah so two wrongs make a right. Interesting

Or everyone else is doing it so why leave yourself at a disadvantage. The GAA obviously doesn't give a bollocks. Brendan Devenney used to complain about it for years, but was told to shut up and stop whining, including by many on this board.

J70

SkillfulBill

Pleased enough with Tyrone today. Donegals win came from Tyrones poor start and the last 2 mins of first half. Give Donegal that edge and you always make it difficult to beat them. Glad in away to be out of ulster i think we can prosper via the backdoor. As to all the Tyrone negative comments on here i wouldnt take much notice of the enlighted key board wizards who likely never kicked a ball they are just keeping themselves amused. I suppose it saves the environment though as they save on the tissues they would otherwise use keeping themselves entertained.

J70

Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on May 17, 2015, 10:16:57 PM
Quote from: ONeill on May 16, 2015, 11:11:02 AM
What a minefield Ulster is. Beat Donegal and you're still in the quarters amongst the buckfast-soaked atmosphere in Armagh. Escape there and it's the inbreds from the Sperrins or the SDLP electorate. Get over that and you're mixing it with the knuckle draggers from Oriel. Better off getting out early and sampling Carrick on Shannon.

An absolutely fcukin despicable post. What did the Down men do to deserve that jibe? Way, way below the belt.

Lighten up Francis.

Put Up That Flag

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 17, 2015, 11:23:10 PM

Ya mean apart from ruining the game of gaelic football?  What a stupid question.  Anyone who loves the game of gaa knows the answer to that and knows the way Tyrone have brought the game down into the gutter or at least try, thankfully it didn't work today,  they have single handidly tried to destroy what gaelic football is all about.
I think I will give this thread a miss now,  ye Tyroneies are turning out to be a group of horrid sore losers and attacking posters rather than valid posts. See ye shortly again when Tyrone get knocked out of the qualifiers, happy days. Once again congratulations to Donegal to their great wins today.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Put Up That Flag on May 17, 2015, 11:35:44 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 17, 2015, 11:23:10 PM

Ya mean apart from ruining the game of gaelic football?  What a stupid question.  Anyone who loves the game of gaa knows the answer to that and knows the way Tyrone have brought the game down into the gutter or at least try, thankfully it didn't work today,  they have single handidly tried to destroy what gaelic football is all about.
I think I will give this thread a miss now,  ye Tyroneies are turning out to be a group of horrid sore losers and attacking posters rather than valid posts. See ye shortly again when Tyrone get knocked out of the qualifiers, happy days. Once again congratulations to Donegal to their great wins today.

You do realise that Wildweasel isn't a Tyrone man!?
That was never a square ball!!

Jinxy

Quote from: HDTV on May 17, 2015, 11:20:04 PM
Here is the scuffle at Half time just to let you guys know the Quality wise  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTw0ncxFoI4

Photoshopped.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Wildweasel74

G Benny i only thought i don't like Tyrone, where we pull this maniac out of?

BennyHarp

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 17, 2015, 11:40:34 PM
G Benny i only thought i don't like Tyrone, where we pull this maniac out of?

Not sure, but dont worry, we know your hatred is genuine. Our heads won't be turned by this nouveau riche hatred.
That was never a square ball!!

StGallsGAA

QuoteI think I will give this thread a miss now,  ye Tyroneies are turning out to be a group of horrid sore losers and attacking posters rather than valid posts. See ye shortly again when Tyrone get knocked out of the qualifiers, happy days. Once again congratulations to Donegal to their great wins today.

Ach please don't leave Put Up That Fleg...every thread needs a village idiot!!

Put Up That Flag

Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 18, 2015, 12:03:39 AM
QuoteI think I will give this thread a miss now,  ye Tyroneies are turning out to be a group of horrid sore losers and attacking posters rather than valid posts. See ye shortly again when Tyrone get knocked out of the qualifiers, happy days. Once again congratulations to Donegal to their great wins today.

Ach please don't leave Put Up That Fleg...every thread needs a village idiot!!

The tyronies in denial with their heads buried in the sand can more than fill that role, too many cooks and all that.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Jinxy on May 17, 2015, 11:38:50 PM
Quote from: HDTV on May 17, 2015, 11:20:04 PM
Here is the scuffle at Half time just to let you guys know the Quality wise  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTw0ncxFoI4

Photoshopped.
It is purely coincidental that all episodes of trampish behaviour usually involves Tyrone players and/or supporters. Purely coincidental  ::)

Throw ball

Why is there so much hatred of Tyrone? I know as a Armagh man I was baptised into that faith at birth but every other county seems to have joined up.

As an extra point and to link it with Tyrone's favourite pundit Omagh, with McMahon's on board, beat Cross in the Ulster club this year. Cross had 2 players sent off and Brolly suggested that Cross could cope with physical abuse but lost it when the verbals started. Kilcoo, Co. Down had tried the same the couple of years before.