Donegal v Tyrone Sun 29 March

Started by tyroneman, March 15, 2015, 07:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitnail

That's a good point

Relax the cacks Mayo , no need for any hammer + tongs stuff next week .

redzone

Who was the Donegal man who kept running onto the pitch. blonde hair and yellow boots. must have been on the pitch at least 15 times. I was watching the Donegal players reaction to him and it is obvious they have little or no time for him or his observations. funnily there was a few times play passed through him as he got that caught up in the whole thing.

A great result for tyrone and a blessing in disguise come championship time

BluestackBoy

Quote from: redzone on March 29, 2015, 06:56:04 PM
Who was the Donegal man who kept running onto the pitch. blonde hair and yellow boots. must have been on the pitch at least 15 times. I was watching the Donegal players reaction to him and it is obvious they have little or no time for him or his observations. funnily there was a few times play passed through him as he got that caught up in the whole thing.

He's Gary McDaid, mentor & manager of Glenswiley.

A tosser of the first order.
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

J70

Quote from: BluestackBoy on March 29, 2015, 07:13:55 PM

A t**ser of the first order.

Is that necessary?

rrhf

This game might just prove the wake up call Tyrone need.

redzone

anybody who runs onto the pitch that amount of times is only seeking attention. surely he was way above his station. in the auld days hed been fair game to get scattered and that would have been that

BluestackBoy

Quote from: J70 on March 29, 2015, 08:00:31 PM
Quote from: BluestackBoy on March 29, 2015, 07:13:55 PM

A t**ser of the first order.

Is that necessary?

It may not be necessary but it is true.
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

illdecide

Quote from: rrhf on March 29, 2015, 08:03:26 PM
This game might just prove the wake up call Tyrone need.

Or a reminder to you Tyrone men that you are still as shit this year as you were last year :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

anfheardubh

Was at the game and it was boys v men, reminded me of when Donegal played Armagh many moons ago and got regularly put to the sword
Tyrone are finished in the context of competing for SAM and seem to be on a slippery slope, absolutely no fight in their team and a total lack of character.
On the sidelines it was evident that the game was over within 15 mins as Donegal were in total control but Tyrone when they went behind continued to use 1-2 players as sweepers instead of going for scores to close the gap,  damage limitation ????

Was Mickey setting up Donegal for a early exit in May or is it a case that the rumours of rows and fighting at Tyrone training are true and that team spirit is at an all time low and players arent 110% behind the manager
For many are called, but few are chosen.

Fuzzman

anfheardubh

Chatting to a few lads around omagh who are in the loop, they reckon that they were a few fights at training which led to some of the players leaving
http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2015/0127/676069-tyrone-panel/
Also that the fallout has caused a lot of friction within the camp

skeog

barelegs

Might be unrelated to any rows or fights but it was noticeable that Sean Fox was the goalkeeper used when Morgan got injured not Mickey O'Neill. Is O'Neill injured or has he left the panel?

anfheardubh

Quote from: skeog on March 31, 2015, 11:02:21 PM
what a load of bull

well thats what i heard and i dont give a toss if you like it or not !!!!

anfheardubh

Quote from: barelegs on March 31, 2015, 11:03:04 PM
Might be unrelated to any rows or fights but it was noticeable that Sean Fox was the goalkeeper used when Morgan got injured not Mickey O'Neill. Is O'Neill injured or has he left the panel?

heard on the sidelines he was unavailable,  he is highly rated O Neill  and many within Tyrone would prefer him over the attention seeker who currently masks as a goalkeeper, he is viewed as a soccer wannabe