McGeeney in on the ice bucket challenge

Started by Armaghgeddon, August 26, 2014, 10:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ck

I just can't believe McGeeney did something fun. It flies in the face of his dour concrete slab personality.

lawnseed

Away from football geezer is great craic... He just takes sport very seriously. Ice bucket is just a bit of fun. Lighten up.
That red bull soapbox challange thing looks like a bit of craic any clubs ever do that?
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

balladmaker

Anything for charity is good, although a good few doing it are just doing it for the attention on Facebook 'heh look at me' and will never donate to charity.

BennyCake

Quote from: balladmaker on August 27, 2014, 01:17:51 AM
Anything for charity is good, although a good few doing it are just doing it for the attention on Facebook 'heh look at me' and will never donate to charity.

People seeking attention on Facebook? Surely not?!

balladmaker

QuotePeople seeking attention on Facebook? Surely not?!

It's the lack of donation to charity more than the attention seeking that I'd find annoying.

Syferus

Quote from: balladmaker on August 27, 2014, 01:35:37 AM
QuotePeople seeking attention on Facebook? Surely not?!

It's the lack of donation to charity more than the attention seeking that I'd find annoying.

You do know most everyone is still donating to MND even if they soak themselves, right?

Jinxy

Yeah, Geezer was the man what done it to them too.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

StGallsGAA

Good for them. IBC has become the new planking. ... only a matter of time before someone accidentally tops themselves trying an off the wall version. 

Jinxy

Think it's already happened a couple of times.
If you were any use you'd be playing.