Australia v Ireland, November 22, Patersons Stadium Subiaco

Started by Never beat the deeler, April 23, 2014, 02:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: cavanmaniac on April 23, 2014, 03:31:36 AM
Hurrah! This is a wonderful boon to miserly, down-in-the-mouth internet GAA curmudgeons everywhere! Let the moaning about Railway Cups and hybrid mongrels and junkets and free holidays for journalists commence!

;D

+ 100  ;D
Mind you they're slipping up ... but it may be the time factor - took Magpie 5 hours and Jinxy 7 to get their moans in.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

magpie seanie

Quote from: Rossfan on April 23, 2014, 02:28:40 PM
Hurrah! This is a wonderful boon to miserly, down-in-the-mouth internet GAA curmudgeons everywhere! Let the moaning about Railway Cups and hybrid mongrels and junkets and free holidays for journalists commence!

;D

+ 100  ;D
Mind you they're slipping up ... but it may be the time factor - took Magpie 5 hours and Jinxy 7 to get their moans in.

It wasn't a moan - it was a clear statement of fact! It's not GAA or gaelic football. I wouldn't waste my time commenting on this so-called "game".

stephenite

I'm looking forward to seeing organising a weekend out in the west, few boys from back home that are in various parts of Oz, few local Aussie mates, beers maybe a round of golf and watch Ireland play Australia.

I've always been a fan of the concept, there were some great series played back in the early noughties.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Rossfan

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 24, 2014, 09:41:15 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on April 23, 2014, 02:28:40 PM

;D

+ 100  ;D

It wasn't a moan - it was a clear statement of fact! It's not GAA or gaelic football. I wouldn't waste my time commenting on this so-called "game".
4th person to post on it and then a second post. :).
The GAA are 50% of this game and it's played by a selection of leading Gaelic Footballers.
And of course a Roscommon man manages the Irish team.
Enough to annoy any Sligo traditionalist  :-*
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Paul better name some Ros men to this year's team if they're going to have any chance of winning.

rrhf

1 game so now the guys have to learn the rules v early on and at least by the 2nd quarter.