Tyrone v Fermanagh

Started by tyroneman, April 10, 2007, 09:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

118cmal

I have just heard from a VERY reliable source that owen mulligan is starting somewhere in the full forward line.  Any of u guys hear anything?

ziggysego

I haven't heard that, but I'm expecting it.
Testing Accessibility

new devil

just heard from the horse's mouth he starting,think its for gormley!

ONeill

Quote from: new devil on May 19, 2007, 01:52:59 PM

Wouldn't believe anything Gavin Devlin says....
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Quote from: ONeill on May 19, 2007, 06:07:48 PM

Damn it, you beat me to it  :D
Testing Accessibility

FermPundit

It would be a harsh decision by Mickey Harte if Niall Gormley were to be dropped for Mulligan. Based on his NFL performances I think Gormley deserves his chance.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

new devil

Quote from: ONeill on May 19, 2007, 06:07:48 PM

I was waiting on that ;D

midnightcaller

First thing.. Colm Cavanagh is the most over rated player in Tyrone. He isnt a team player, hes very selfish.

If Tyrone dont beat Fermangh by at least 6 points then they havnt a hope of winning Sam.

ONeill

Quote from: FermPundit on May 19, 2007, 06:13:00 PM
It would be a harsh decision by Mickey Harte if Niall Gormley were to be dropped for Mulligan. Based on his NFL performances I think Gormley deserves his chance.

If it's true I'd imagine Tommy McGuigan will give way.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fionntamhnach

Quote from: midnightcaller on May 19, 2007, 06:34:08 PM
First thing.. Colm Cavanagh is the most over rated player in Tyrone. He isnt a team player, hes very selfish.

If Tyrone dont beat Fermangh by at least 6 points then they havnt a hope of winning Sam.
We barely scraped a draw against a poor Cavan side in 2005. As long at this staged a win is secured, that's all that matters.

Tyrone Dreamer

Its supporters like midnightcaller that Tyrone need! I think we'll know a lot more about Colm Cavanagh in the next year or 2. At this stage he's all the ability but whether he fulfills it or not is another matter. Certainly in his first big match against Dublin he was excellent and also on his debut against Derry. He played a very unselfish role in both and maybe would be better placed at number 12, although he did cause lots of problems for the Mayo full back line in the last game of the league at 14. Also that point about winning by 6 is nonsense. A win is a win at this stage of the year (look at at how poor Kerry were last year early on or Tyrone in 2005) especially with the current injury crisis. Lets hope they win this match with a few of the non regulars showing up well and then we may pray that the injuries start to clear up - its a long time to September.

new to this

As a few Fermanagh ones have said already there is a sense of pessimism in the Erne county about this one, strangely familiar with the mood prior to the 2004 game. I am in no way thinking we will get to the AI semi's but I have a quiet optimism about this year. We actually suit this haven't a hope bracket we are in at the moment when the players don't have any expectation placed on them

Will be interesting to see the team that actually starts for both sides as i expect a few changes. If it is true about Gormley dropping out for Tyrone I would be happy with that, having seen him a few times this year I think he is a player on form :'(

My head says it will be a 5 point Tyrone win but my heart has us down for a tight win in a low scoring game

ziggysego

Any word on the minor game?
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Minor Results
Tyrone 2-16
Fermanagh 1-06
Testing Accessibility

Flirtyflan

Jordan starts in place of Justin Mc Mahon