the imaginary adventures of a gaaboard stripagram/male escort

Started by lawnseed, November 14, 2013, 06:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on November 15, 2013, 06:23:25 PM
I enjoyed that 'craic' about Tony Baloney. Might write one over the weekend.
I know who to call to ghost write any future books!


ziggysego

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 15, 2013, 06:28:15 PM
Don't spend too long thinking hardstation. You'll overtake ziggysego in the amount of posts if you stay posting! :D

Heeeeeeeey! I don't post as much as I used to :p
Testing Accessibility

Farrandeelin

Quote from: ziggysego on November 15, 2013, 09:07:44 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 15, 2013, 06:28:15 PM
Don't spend too long thinking hardstation. You'll overtake ziggysego in the amount of posts if you stay posting! :D

Heeeeeeeey! I don't post as much as I used to :p

I noticed. You're too busy meeting famous people now for us. :'( :P
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 15, 2013, 09:09:19 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on November 15, 2013, 09:07:44 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 15, 2013, 06:28:15 PM
Don't spend too long thinking hardstation. You'll overtake ziggysego in the amount of posts if you stay posting! :D

Heeeeeeeey! I don't post as much as I used to :p

I noticed. You're too busy meeting famous people now for us. :'( :P
No he has 50 thousand tweets instead!


LeoMc

Quote from: ziggysego on November 15, 2013, 09:07:44 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 15, 2013, 06:28:15 PM
Don't spend too long thinking hardstation. You'll overtake ziggysego in the amount of posts if you stay posting! :D

Heeeeeeeey! I don't post as much as I used to :p
Lawnseed takes a fair bit of modding then?

Orior

Lawnseed appears on stage and starts dancing like an uncle at a wedding.

But the girls are pi55ed and start shouting "Get 'em off!"

Lawnseed strips down to his birthday suit.

One girl screams with laughter "Ha! Look at that! It is like a willy only much smaller!"

Lawnseed exits stage left, never to be seen again.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

lawnseed

A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

ONeill

Does anyone else imagine Tony Fearon bursting out of a cake for Willie Frazer's 60th birthday bash, wearing a leather studded thong singing Happy Birthday Mr Frazer in whispering tones?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.


lawnseed

Quote from: ONeill on November 16, 2013, 10:28:43 AM
Does anyone else imagine Tony Fearon bursting out of a cake for Willie Frazer's 60th birthday bash, wearing a leather studded thong singing Happy Birthday Mr Frazer in whispering tones?
wullie couldn't afford him ;D
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Cold tea

Quote from: Gazzler on November 15, 2013, 10:05:24 PM
he's funnier than Olly.

Getting a rusty nail driven through your balls would be funnier than Olly - there is a deluded gobshite.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

Don't be silly Shane.As if I'd get the gig at Willie Frazer's birthday bash ahead of Ruth Patterson!