Three Hours of Sunlight Per Day Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2013

Started by drici, February 17, 2013, 05:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: qubdub on November 09, 2013, 05:02:57 PM
TG4 showing this replay tomorrow?

No, Corofin v Castlebar & Passage v Na Piarsiagh in Munster hurling (deferred)
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

armaghniac

QuoteNo, Corofin v Castlebar & Passage v Na Piarsiagh in Munster hurling (deferred)

Will this be the first year in recent times that Cross' do not appear on TG4?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Syferus

Quote from: armaghniac on November 09, 2013, 05:27:39 PM
QuoteNo, Corofin v Castlebar & Passage v Na Piarsiagh in Munster hurling (deferred)

Will this be the first year in recent times that Cross' do not appear on TG4?

Given they were on the box in February Big Joe better have a DeLoren handy if he wants to achieve that feat.

get up there

hope crossmaglen can do this tomorrow, some people wonder how cross can find hunger year after year,,playing kilcool has to be a motivation on its own right, come on the rangers do armagh football proud

qwerty123

Tony Baloney

Just through Armagh there. Notoceable lack of foreign faces around the town; must have been warned Kilcoo were coming today.

Estimator

Ulster League Champions 2009

Etienne Lantier

Anyone got a link for the page with Radio Ulster's online commentary? I can't find it anywhere.

general_lee

Another good game but maybe not as exciting as last week.

A fair result I would have thought, though if Cross had a full hand to choose from they'd have easily beat Kilcoo, fair play to them though as it took Kilcoo two games in ET to beat them. I don't think the Ballinderry men in the crowd will have too much to worry about for the semi-final.

The first sending off in my view was a turning point, after that Cross had Kilcoo rattled and looked like they could near nick it, but when it came to the end of normal time and both teams level, the Down men looked to have more options on the bench whereas Cross hadn't really anyone to bring on.

Would imagine that deep down Cross people will accept that the extended break will do them no harm in the long run, AK can regain fitness and they can go into next season a bit fresher and as well as getting a bit of game time with the county.

Dubh driocht

AK was a huge loss as he would be to any club or county team- he is one of the many main cogs in the Cross machine . Additionally the loss of the unbelievably reliable Oisin and the unbelievably talented Clarke would be too much for any team. Fair play to Kilcoo all the same and they will show the same resolve ( and lack of any 'inferiority' complex) against Ballinderry.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Tony Baloney