Donegal v Tyrone Ulster Championship

Started by give her dixie, October 04, 2012, 08:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redhand Santa

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 22, 2013, 10:40:16 PM
everybody tipping Tyrone, even on here after playing dublin, alot are confident of beating donegal then only worry is playing dublin in the all-Ireland final. I honesty think the supporters are too over confident

What? Not sure were your getting that!! Anyone tipping on the game seem to think its pretty 50 50 and haven't heard anyone being overly confident in tipping Tyrone.

Wildweasel74

go back and look at alot of opinions after the league final,  i havent seen one tyrone man on here who does not think he going to win,

rrhf

I'm disappointed that mc Guinness has other priorities this year ie Celtic so I think with 5 to go any work that has nt been done might become obvious

ONeill

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 22, 2013, 11:00:13 PM
go back and look at alot of opinions after the league final,  i havent seen one tyrone man on here who does not think he going to win,

I think Donegal will win.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Wildweasel74

your the first, i myself am not sure who going to win, i better idea once i see the teams, Donegal may have a few key players off the pace/injured and if O`Neill doesnt start for Tyrone it gets a bit messy prediction wise, Tyrone have better players but hey we all heard this about Kerry in the past

ONeill

I think Donegal, as All Ireland Champs, are potential winners again. I don't think Tyrone are.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 22, 2013, 11:23:14 PM
your the first, i myself am not sure who going to win, i better idea once i see the teams, Donegal may have a few key players off the pace/injured and if O`Neill doesnt start for Tyrone it gets a bit messy prediction wise, Tyrone have better players but hey we all heard this about Kerry in the past

Don't see where you're getting this Tyrone confidence from, I ain't seeing/reading it!

There are no concerns about Stevie O'Neill's fittness as far as I am aware.

BluestackBoy

50-50 game. One moment of madness/genius either on the field or sideline will win it.

Got my ticket today, dog can relax a bit ;) ;)
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 22, 2013, 11:00:13 PM

Have you saw many Donegal men tipping Tyrone to win?

nothingbettertobeat

Quote from: J70 on May 22, 2013, 07:05:59 PM
In my experience, if you've a terrace ticket, head for the river end in Ballybofey. Crowd always builds up from midfield towards the town, with people assuming that the far end must be packed too., when often you'll get a great vantage point near the river end 45.

I still don't know whether or not to believe this story about the tickets been sent back.The Tyrone folk have half an eye on the Derry/Down semi final tie there likely to be saving themselves for it
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

God14

I dont believe the story about Tyrone returning tickets either
We were allocated 5750 tickets. I cant believe that only 4750 therefore wanted to attend a championship match.
Either a balls up on the distribution, or Donegal PR stunt!

supersarsfields

I didn't believe it either, as I know our club were crying out for tickets. But I've read a few articles saying that the tickets are already back to the Donegal clubs, there's even a breakdown of how many each club is getting so I can't believe that a stunt would go that far. Really surprised with the poor uptake.

BluestackBoy

I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but first I was told that I had lost out in my club draw for a ticket, then I got a text at 11.30 last night to tell me that I had one. Go figure.
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

Declan

As an interested neutral I'm fascinated at the prospect of this game. Will it be a tactical battle between the two best coaches in the country whereby perfectly prepared teams do battle over 70 mins with the minimum between them or will it be a boring, negative, cynical, yellow and red card riddled load of shite??

Hopefully the former. Donegal by 2

donegal lad

Here's a report from rte on the tickets being sent back. As I said my own club received an extra allocation yesterday
http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/football/2013/0522/451964-extra-tickets-for-donegal-in-ballybofey/