Dublin v Mayo - AISF

Started by Jinxy, August 04, 2012, 08:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Seamie o Se with the point 19 to 16, 30 secs left up Mayo

AQMP

Quote from: seafoid on September 02, 2012, 05:06:24 PM
I can't imagine the state of the Mayo posters' fingernails.

Do Mayo people have fingernails to start with?? ;)

Captain Obvious

Best team won. Donegal v Mayo will be a great final.

seafoid

and it's saved by Mayo and they are in the all Ireland final!

Fair play Mayo 

DuffleKing

Mayo's last 25 mins was shocking. That lack of composure and mental strength doesn't win all Ireland's- completely dependent on Dublin's wastefulness.

Donegal will win with a bit to spare

screenexile

Well done Mayo! Looking forward to the AIF...

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

seafoid

Best sort of match to win really. A great test of Mayo's character.
Lots to work on. And Donegal will be favourites.

And it's a long way from Pearse Park in Longford.

Harold Disgracey

Well done Mayo, thought they'd blown it.

AQMP

Mayo try their best to lose.  Better team won. Fair play to Mayo.  Will they score 19 points agin Donegal??

Collins

Joke they let it get so close

17-7 up with 20mins to go and they just hang on with panic stations being hit by every player

Donegal will never let them get so far in front and will have a period of domination when the game is tight, and if thats how Mayo respond, Sam might as well be resting in Letterkenny tonight.

Ard-Rí

Christ Maigh Eo would test your patience with their inability to close a game out - when you're cheering for them that is!
Well done Maigh Eo, but I think Donegal will fancy their chances in a big way.
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

seafoid

Quote from: Collins on September 02, 2012, 05:12:14 PM
Joke they let it get so close

17-7 up with 20mins to go and they just hang on with panic stations being hit by every player

Donegal will never let them get so far in front and will have a period of domination when the game is tight, and if thats how Mayo respond, Sam might as well be resting in Letterkenny tonight.
earlier in the week everyone was saying Mayo had an easy ride to thesemi final. Donegal beat Tyrone, Kerry and cork and Mayo beat sligo and Down.
Dublin is a fantastic scalp and they fought right to the end and it was a much harder semifinal than Cork. So fair play to Mayo. Winning by 10 points would have been no good.

stephenite

Poor second half-we could've buried them earlier.

It's a real shame that we're meeting the best Gaelic Football team in the world ever in the final.

Brolly confirms that Donegal are the winners from today.

I don't care - this Mayo team have something I've never seen ( I was there in 89, 96, 97, 04)

We'll win the All Ireland.