The Best GAA Sponsor of the Year goes to....

Started by TheThirdManning, February 15, 2012, 10:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

Froma an Armagh perspective its the one that got away.  There'll need to be an emergency meeting about this at the back of the Athletic grounds. 

supersub

Know the lad who set this team up, best thing about it is he doesn't drink!! Brilliant sponsor/jersey!

Edit - different London college same idea though

Whitehair

I sorted this jersey out, I knew it'd get alot of publicity but hadn't expected as much. Inundated with requests looking us to order more!

We're St Marys University Strawberry Hill, London

Keane

Quote from: Whitehair on February 15, 2012, 11:27:00 AM
I sorted this jersey out, I knew it'd get alot of publicity but hadn't expected as much. Inundated with requests looking us to order more!

How do we go about getting our hands on one?

fitzroyalty

Serious business opportunity here, you could flog that jersey by the truckload in Lurgan.

Etienne Lantier

Quote from: rrhf on February 15, 2012, 10:50:35 AM
Froma an Armagh perspective its the one that got away.  There'll need to be an emergency meeting about this at the back of the Athletic grounds.

And a fight. Bit a boke too, probably.

southdown

I seriously want one, can you buy online form the club?

Whitehair

Quote from: Keane on February 15, 2012, 11:50:15 AM

How do we go about getting our hands on one?

I'll know more at the start of next week and let you know.

Whitehair

The jersey will be available on the O' Neills website over the next week or so, with a proportion of money from the sales going towards credit for O' Neills gear for us. I'll let you know when its up.

5 Sams

What about other appropriate sponsors for GAA teams;

Kerry

Add your own!!
The Aristocrat Years

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.