Vtec Innotab or LeapFrog LeapPad?

Started by nrico2006, November 28, 2011, 02:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Quote from: Denn Forever on November 29, 2011, 12:07:03 PM
Is this this years must have?  Cabbage Patch Doll of 2011?

Didn't think they were until this thread popped up yesterday, asked one of the women in the office about them and she said "sold out" everywhere apparently. She'd be a drama queen anyway but thought it better to get looking.

nrico2006

Quote from: Bingo on November 29, 2011, 11:55:21 AM
They seem to be in short supply alright - Argos not have them it seems anyway. Sent the woman off to hunt one down round the local larger townstores - Smyths, etc

Have been ringing about myself and Argos are all out across thw Country.  Found somewhere that has a few and going to head after work to get one. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Puckoon

Got a lecture from a fella at Toys'r'us when I called yesterday asking if they had any. "Sir - you need to realise this is the hottest toy of 2011, we are expecting a toy shipment tonight - but I don't have the contents manifest - but I suggest you are standing outside at 8am tomorrow when we open if you want to have a chance at getting one".

Denn Forever

Quote from: Denn Forever on November 29, 2011, 12:07:03 PM
Is this this years must have?  Cabbage Patch Doll of 2011?

Am I missing an apstrophe here?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Puckoon

Got to toys'r'us at 7.35 - was 8th in line. Shipment of 12 came in. The gaaboard is great - this is right up Weepuck's alley and I had never even heard of it!

Bingo

Straight to ebay with it Puck  ;) Weepuck will do with a ball.

comethekingdom

DONT BOTHER WITH ANY OF THEM - GO STRAIGHT FOR THE NINTENDO DSI - BOUGHT THEM YOKES AND THEY WERE A WASTE OF MONEY - WITHIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS THE KIDS WERE LOOKING FOR NINTENDOS!

The Gs Man

Pink ones are on Amazon for 75 quid, green ones are 110.

Keep 'er lit

nrico2006

Quote from: The Gs Man on November 29, 2011, 10:14:42 PM
Pink ones are on Amazon for 75 quid, green ones are 110.

Have you a link for the pink one?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Bingo

Anyone any joy finding these?

Amazon seem to be starting at stg£120.

Smyths saying they are sold out, no new stock expected. Argos sold out. Hamleys sold out.

nrico2006

Quote from: Bingo on November 30, 2011, 12:08:04 PM

Smyths saying they are sold out, no new stock expected. Argos sold out. Hamleys sold out.

Looking bleak.

Bingo

Quote from: nrico2006 on November 30, 2011, 12:12:43 PM

Looking bleak.

By all accounts Amazon and Toys R Us websites are getting stock in regular and then its selling out, so just have to keep checking. Not much chance of them hitting the shelves though it seems, Smyths say no chance. If i see one online I'll drop you a PM or just buy 2! Green or Pink?  :)

nrico2006

Quote from: Bingo on November 30, 2011, 12:21:49 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on November 30, 2011, 12:12:43 PM

Looking bleak.

By all accounts Amazon and Toys R Us websites are getting stock in regular and then its selling out, so just have to keep checking. Not much chance of them hitting the shelves though it seems, Smyths say no chance. If i see one online I'll drop you a PM or just buy 2! Green or Pink?  :)

Pink.  Will let you know likewise if I come across any.   

Square Ball

its like the great Tellytubby search back in the day
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Bingo

Christmas is saved! Purchased on Toys R Us this morning.

Sent a PM to nrico2006 but no reply yet if you are out there.