All-ireland Final tickets

Started by Bingo, August 29, 2011, 11:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

The Indo All Ireland Final ticket story is an annual September staple, just like the first day at school story and pre-Dáil resumption party think tanks (remember Inchydoney a few years ago and Congestiongate last year?).
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

There doesn't seem to be a mad rush for hurling tickets. A few floating about.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hill16 Blues

Lot of tickets about for the hurling final. Have connections in Tipp and no problem sourcing tickets from there. Ended up getting 2 Hogan tickets from Dublin club.

Football is completely different story - will be killings for tickets as David Brady might say!!!!. Amazingly Dublin County Board sold off remaining Parnell Park passes earlier in the week which guarantees you ticket for the final plus free entry to all Dublin national league games plus free entry to Parnell Park for all club matches - hurling & football. All of this for €130. Not surprisingly they were snapped up. Have mine for years thankfully!!!

Cooley Kickhams

Cooley Kickhams in Louth are again running a competition for 2 All Ireland football tickets plus €200 spending money. Last years winner was from Dublin so maybe lightening will strike twice!!

Tickets are only €5 each or 3 for €10.  Enter online below

http://www.locallotto.ie/tickets.asp?LL_ID=393&intTE_ID=105#topp

Hound

Havent been able to swap my hurling stand tickets for football tickets, so looks like I'll be heading to my first All Ireland hurling final!

Declan

The scramble seems crazy alright and very hard to partake in from outside the country - currently in Luxembourg with work so if any of the notable  board members can help out it would be appreciated ;)

Canalman

Dublin county board sent hurling tickets back I hear. Honestly think it is because club members feel it will be held against them in getting a football ticket if they take up a hurling one.

Rois