Owen Mulligan- The End!

Started by Norf Tyrone, July 14, 2011, 10:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

GTB

Quote from: micka the dub on July 15, 2011, 10:04:39 PM
i will never forget the replay in 05 v dublin.tyrone started the 2nd half about 7 or 8 points ahead and slowly dublin start reeling them in and got to within to 1 or 2 points of them and with every score the hill was erupting like i had never experienced before,but after a  mix up handed mugsy a simple goal the hill died and you could hear a pin drop and the cnut mulligan cupped his big fat ears and stood staring at us for a couple of seconds as he celebrated his goal.
we gave him stick any time he played against us so i suppose we were fair game but it shows the character of the lad,the gaa need lads like him that stand out from other players and add a bit of colour and razzmatazz to the game to attract the kids in a way the premier leauge superstars do for the soccer.
enjoyed cupping me ears at him last august as he walked of the pitch.

Are you sure it wasn't Joe Brolly now he was a cnut kissing his badge and all that ;D

micka the dub

Quote from: hardstation on July 15, 2011, 10:32:48 PM
Oh dear, micka.

Mugsy (to Ricey): How'd we lose that?

Micka (ear cupped): Wha?

Ricey: You fcukin forwards were cat.

Micka (ear cupped): Wha?

Mugsy: I know, Ryan, brutal.

Micka (ear cupped): Wha ya bleeding saying?
ha ha ,very good.

ONeill

Micka celebrates Dublin's Leinster title.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Aaron Boone

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

muppet

Quote from: micka the dub on July 15, 2011, 10:04:39 PM
i will never forget the replay in 05 v dublin.tyrone started the 2nd half about 7 or 8 points ahead and slowly dublin start reeling them in and got to within to 1 or 2 points of them and with every score the hill was erupting like i had never experienced before,but after a  mix up handed mugsy a simple goal the hill died and you could hear a pin drop and the cnut mulligan cupped his big fat ears and stood staring at us for a couple of seconds as he celebrated his goal.
we gave him stick any time he played against us so i suppose we were fair game but it shows the character of the lad,the gaa need lads like him that stand out from other players and add a bit of colour and razzmatazz to the game to attract the kids in a way the premier leauge superstars do for the soccer.
enjoyed cupping me ears at him last august as he walked of the pitch.

Mick be honest, you were in the Hill 16 Bar, and the fella cupping his ears was a barman.

And it was a tuesday.
MWWSI 2017

squire_in_navy_slacks

He didnt cup his ears you big tomato micka the dub.................he just glared into the hill, after the game whilst shaking cluxs hand he then applauded the hill, we applauded him back...............great player

snippets

Ill say this I hope he's back and I hope he is back in the first 15 if stevie isn't fit.  I think mugsy liked the so called bad boy image had a couple of beers with him at a wedding last year and he came accross as a nice fella and good craic. If its over then its sad for him but he had an excellent  career punctuated by moments of sheer brilliance,  then again as someone said hopefully wee peter is having a beer in cookstown tonight. He may also be doing it for his club as well who are struggling in div 1

this bus aint gonna drive itself.

Mike Sheehy

I dont think he would have been good enough to make the kerry team though. Impact sub maybe..but would not really have cut the mustard.

GTB

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 16, 2011, 07:13:49 AM
I dont think he would have been good enough to make the kerry team though. Impact sub maybe..but would not really have cut the mustard.

Is that a fishing line I see before me......

Mike Sheehy

No. I just dont think he had the natural talent. He was a player in the mould of, say....john Egan but, obviously, not with the same abilities.

In fairness though, in his day, he was an effective, if uninspiring, corner forward.

GTB

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 16, 2011, 08:03:03 AM
No. I just dont think he had the natural talent. He was a player in the mould of, say....john Egan but, obviously, not with the same abilities.

In fairness though, in his day, he was an effective, if uninspiring, corner forward.

Your going to have to use better bait than that mike ;)

ziggysego

Well he was able to put them pass Kerry, so we'll not worry.
Testing Accessibility

ck

Quote from: hardstation on July 15, 2011, 09:49:34 PM
Quote from: ck on July 15, 2011, 09:46:03 PM
Can't believe Mulligan has not got more loyalty to Harte after everything, this year of all years. A very selfish move by Mugsy.
One will always jump in, guns blazing. You don't know what his reasons are.

Are his reasons not that he isnt happy with his game time? Then, if that is the cae then my point above is valid.