Doire 1-07  Laois 1-21

All over.

Jinxy

Laois for Sam!
Holy sh*t.
Should be an interesting leinster championship.  :o
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Dubh driocht

Is Mc Nulty the man ? Have Laois always had this in them but lacked confidence ?Is Brennan only good for banging tables ? Has the traditional Derry self-destruction come a bit earlier in the season than usual ? Were the Bradleys thinking about court cases rather than league points ?Did some of the home boys put a few quid on an away victory with their sponsor?
So many questions that so many people with Derry as their banker in Last Man Standing will want answered.

bennydorano

Jaysus, that's some bet wrecker.  Can we have McNulty back and Laois can take their pick of O'Rourke and Murtagh.

ApresMatch

Quote from: bennydorano on February 27, 2011, 06:55:08 PM
Jaysus, that's some bet wrecker.  Can we have McNulty back and Laois can take their pick of O'Rourke and Murtagh.

F#(kin tell me about it!!!

DuffleKing

Quote from: bennydorano on February 27, 2011, 06:55:08 PM

or both?

whitegoodman

Ahh right i see now, mcnulty was obviously held back by O'Rourke and Murtagh.  U never give the thought that it might actually be the players?!?

DuffleKing

Quote from: whitegoodman on February 27, 2011, 08:30:07 PM
Ahh right i see now, mcnulty was obviously held back by O'Rourke and Murtagh.  U never give the thought that it might actually be the players?!?

no actually

whitegoodman

questforsam

Fair Play to the new Laois setup. They have fairly got them going well already... They might make Leinster a bit more interesting this year.

Armaghgeddon