National Football League - Last Man Standing Competition

Started by Louth Exile, January 20, 2011, 10:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louth Exile

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 21, 2011, 09:46:59 PM
Quote from: Louth Exile on January 21, 2011, 04:31:47 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on January 21, 2011, 04:09:00 PM
Norf Tyrone is running one for his club too based on the NFL, sorry to steal your thunder!

Who's his club? We had a few from Ardboe in it last year, probably where they got the idea  ;)

Here you go!

Good luck with it Louth Exile! 
http://www.owenroe-leckpatrick.ie/Social/LFS.HTML

Cheers Norf, best of luck to you too. A number of significant similarities between both of them, but significantly different in other ways! To be honest I ain't in the slightest surprised that there are others doing it.

The main difference being the two lives, you can expect to have big numbers left in at the end of it with that rule!

The only thing I am surprised about it is that a Tyrone club left out division 2  :D
But sure we can't say anything I suppose, we left out Division 3 last year  :-\

Louth Exile

Quote from: hardstation on January 21, 2011, 11:47:42 PM
Quote from: Louth Exile on January 21, 2011, 11:45:17 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 21, 2011, 09:46:59 PM
Quote from: Louth Exile on January 21, 2011, 04:31:47 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on January 21, 2011, 04:09:00 PM
Norf Tyrone is running one for his club too based on the NFL, sorry to steal your thunder!

Who's his club? We had a few from Ardboe in it last year, probably where they got the idea  ;)

Here you go!

Good luck with it Louth Exile! 
http://www.owenroe-leckpatrick.ie/Social/LFS.HTML

Cheers Norf, best of luck to you too. A number of significant similarities between both of them, but significantly different in other ways! To be honest I ain't in the slightest surprised that there are others doing it.

The main difference being the two lives, you can expect to have big numbers left in at the end of it with that rule!

The only thing I am surprised about it is that a Tyrone club left out division 2  :D
But sure we can't say anything I suppose, we left out Division 3 last year  :-\
Not how I read it.
Do you know what HS, on this occasion you are right! I stand corrected

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Louth Exile on January 22, 2011, 12:03:37 AM
Quote from: hardstation on January 21, 2011, 11:47:42 PM
Quote from: Louth Exile on January 21, 2011, 11:45:17 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 21, 2011, 09:46:59 PM
Quote from: Louth Exile on January 21, 2011, 04:31:47 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on January 21, 2011, 04:09:00 PM
Norf Tyrone is running one for his club too based on the NFL, sorry to steal your thunder!

Who's his club? We had a few from Ardboe in it last year, probably where they got the idea  ;)

Here you go!

Good luck with it Louth Exile! 
http://www.owenroe-leckpatrick.ie/Social/LFS.HTML

Cheers Norf, best of luck to you too. A number of significant similarities between both of them, but significantly different in other ways! To be honest I ain't in the slightest surprised that there are others doing it.

The main difference being the two lives, you can expect to have big numbers left in at the end of it with that rule!

The only thing I am surprised about it is that a Tyrone club left out division 2  :D
But sure we can't say anything I suppose, we left out Division 3 last year  :-\
Not how I read it.
Do you know what HS, on this occasion you are right! I stand corrected


Gez I was starting to panic there for  second!

The one live/ two lives thing can definately be debated. In my opinion as soon as someone loses one life they are all but out anyhow as someone should in theory keep both lifes until the end.

However it does add to the administation of it all! In hindsight I think we should've done one life as well!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Louth Exile

Good to see that the Sunday Mail gave our competition a wee plug at the weekend.

Also had a mate on to me from Simmonstown during the wee, he was putting it to their commmittee. They are runnning one the same format as ours except for Div 1 & 2. One of their selling points is weekly tips from Colm Keyes and Colm O Rourke!

Louth Exile

**Bump**

One last plug! I've been told by the organisers that we've had a few online entries from the board. If any of the rest of you want in then just pull out the laser or credit card and click on the link below for full details:
http://www.thejoesgfc.com/newsArticle.php?id=174

Cheers to lads who have entered already

saffron sam2

Quote from: Louth Exile on January 27, 2011, 05:05:15 PM
Good to see that the Sunday Mail gave our competition a wee plug at the weekend.

Also had a mate on to me from Simmonstown during the wee, he was putting it to their commmittee. They are runnning one the same format as ours except for Div 1 & 2. One of their selling points is weekly tips from Colm Keyes and Colm O Rourke!

Not very hygenic.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Louth Exile

Quote from: saffron sam2 on February 03, 2011, 11:51:45 AM
Quote from: Louth Exile on January 27, 2011, 05:05:15 PM
Good to see that the Sunday Mail gave our competition a wee plug at the weekend.

Also had a mate on to me from Simmonstown during the wee, he was putting it to their commmittee. They are runnning one the same format as ours except for Div 1 & 2. One of their selling points is weekly tips from Colm Keyes and Colm O Rourke!

Not very hygenic.

::)   :D