The Ashes

Started by Square Ball, November 24, 2010, 10:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerlik

Great show by (ahem) us  :P today.

I'll be at the Perth games.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Capt Pat

Siddle got a hat trick when England were 194-4. 250 all out. Australia. 25-0.

You have to go with the Aussies, they always find someone to step up and play and Siddle did it today.

seafoid

I love the Ashes. There is a touch of the Mayo fuball supporter mental condition about the English cricket fan anytime Australia is the opponent.

Australia are like the old Seán Boylan Meath. Can never be written off.   

the Deel Rover

Quote from: seafoid on November 25, 2010, 11:50:52 AM
I love the Ashes. There is a touch of the Mayo fuball supporter mental condition about the English cricket fan anytime Australia is the opponent. Australia are like the old Seán Boylan Meath. Can never be written off.

what county are Australia ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

pullhard

Anyone following it this year? Am just follwing by reading reports, dont have sky or will to pull all nighters.
England favourites and deservedly so, got off to a poor start on day one, the ozzies have punished them for it the next two days. Sets it up for a great final two days!

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

England getting hammered at the minite, slap it up them
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pullhard

Just seen that one, how do i pull the thread?

Denn Forever

There is a button beside the quote, modify, delete buttons on your first post.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Capt Pat

Hussey and Hadden as well as Siddle bowling have combined to put England in trouble, they really need Pietersen and Strauss to step up and drag the team out of this mess with the bat. No way back, I think.

tyroneboi

I think England will squeeze a draw out of this game. The likes of Collingwood and Trott will take no risks whatsoever with their wicket and will more than likely bat all day tomorrow. I hate thon Collingwood bastid!

stephenite

Strauss hit 110, Cook is currently on 90, England having a great day with the bat

stephenite

Cook also brings up a century-fascinating game

millveiw

maybe england to win if the can up the run rate

stephenite

Bad light stops play-England will probably bat to a lead of 250 + and give the Aussies about 40 overs to try and chase. Looking at the forecast the Queensland weather might play a part yet