"Several dead" in helicopter crash in Mourne mountains

Started by Minder, October 23, 2010, 08:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonto

Would anyone here genuinely celebrate the death of someone who has never done any harm just because of their occupation?

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Hereiam on October 23, 2010, 11:19:58 PM
Now we all know it makes a big difference in this small corner of Ireland
Only for neanderthals
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Minder

Quote from: Tonto on October 23, 2010, 11:27:26 PM
Would anyone here genuinely celebrate the death of someone who has never done any harm just because of their occupation?

Is that a rhetorical question?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Tonto on October 23, 2010, 11:27:26 PM
You are from the north so that is a rhetorical question? No different from OWCers although they'd definitely be in a minority here.

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: sammymaguire on October 23, 2010, 11:19:13 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 23, 2010, 10:43:59 PM
Quote from: Minder on October 23, 2010, 10:34:40 PM
We really need to ascertain if it was a military helicopter so the usual suspects can go  ;D crazy.
You b**tard, I near spluttered a mouthful of red over the screen when I read that

That would be a shocking waste of a 'mouthful of red'. Are you referring to wine?
Of course  :D
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

ardmhachaabu

Tonto

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on October 23, 2010, 11:35:16 PM
Quote from: Tonto on October 23, 2010, 11:33:55 PM
Not rhetorical.
If you want to to find fault and only listen to morons, feel free.
I know where you would stand on issues like this and I don't want to listen to morons, I think we'd both agree that this wee place would be much nicer if there were no morons.

Just genuinely shocked that in 2010 people were openly and publicly implying that they would celebrate the death of someone simply because they might wear a uniform.

Tony Baloney

The BBC are implying it's a civilian chopper that left from St Angelo this afternoon.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on October 23, 2010, 11:48:51 PM
Quote from: Tonto on October 23, 2010, 11:42:38 PM
Not rhetorical.
I know where you would stand on issues like this and I don't want to listen to morons, I think we'd both agree that this wee place would be much nicer if there were no morons.

Just genuinely shocked that in 2010 people were openly and publicly implying that they would celebrate the death of someone simply because they might wear a uniform.
Where did this happen?

Most uniforms don't come with a rifle belted over the shoulder.
The implication from Hereiam's post was that he was going to suspend any sympathy until he was sure of which stripe the deceased were.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on October 23, 2010, 11:57:24 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 23, 2010, 11:52:01 PM
Quote from: hardstation on October 23, 2010, 11:48:51 PM
Quote from: Tonto on October 23, 2010, 11:42:38 PM
Not rhetorical.

Where did this happen?

Most uniforms don't come with a rifle belted over the shoulder.
The implication from Hereiam's post was that he was going to suspend any sympathy until he was sure of which stripe the deceased were.
No, it wasn't. He just asked.
Why ask? No-one else did. We'll agree to disagree* as it is both our interpretation of his question.

*That you're wrong.

sammymaguire

Quote from: hardstation on October 24, 2010, 12:06:46 AM
Man shot dead in County Derry.

Question: Where abouts in County Derry was this man shot dead?

There is implication in that question that you are going to suspend sympathy until you find out if it happened in a Mick or Prod area.

County Londonderry would answer that  ;)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Minder

I think Heriam was looking for another "Chinooky Ar La".
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on October 24, 2010, 12:12:05 AM
Two men die in car crash in Poleglass

Hoods?

Why ask? These are dead people!
What are you drinking tonight?

Tony Baloney