Cork V Tyrone NFL

Started by never kickt a ball, February 20, 2007, 10:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never kickt a ball

Morgan facing ban
Billy Morgan
20 February 2007
Cork's senior football team may have to take on Tyrone in this Saturday night's NFL clash with Tyrone without the assistance of team-manager Billy Morgan on the sidelines.
Morgan looks set to be banished to the stands at Pairc Ui Rinn after apparently being reported by referee Syl Doyle following Cork's NFL defeat to Donegal in the first round of the competition.
It is unclear what offence Morgan will be charged with but he has sought an appeal hearing with the Central Hearings Committee for this Thursday night.
http://www.hoganstand.com/Cork/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=73093

ziggysego

Is this game anywhere on TV?
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: never kickt a ball on February 20, 2007, 10:59:33 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 20, 2007, 10:58:27 PM
Is this game anywhere on TV?
Setanta apparently Ziggy.

Going to be a bit of a wrestling match then. My brother-in-law will want to watch the Welsh Rugby match.
Testing Accessibility

Star Spangler

SuperDooperCooper

In the battle between my two favourite teams - a draw is the only acceptable result ;). Tyrone to win with a bit to spare.

ziggysego

Quote from: Star Spangler on February 21, 2007, 09:29:23 AM
Have you not got Sky+??

Don't even have Setanta, never mind Sky +.

I'm meeting a mate and my brother-in-law in London for the weekend. Watching the games in a pub over there in Essex. Showing all three games. Ireland -v- England, France -v- Wales and Cork -v- Tyrone. I know which two I want to watch....
Testing Accessibility

tyroneman

Are Masters etc still suspended?

timmykelleher

Masters isn't suspended. Same for Nicholas Murphy.
They got 2 yellows versus Donegal and were back on the pitch against Kerry.

Noel O'Leary was the only one to see the line against the kingdom.
Corcaigh - McGrath cup champions - 2009

uselessfootballer

Reckon now is the time for Tyrone to go easy on the auld experimenting, should be fielding as strong a team as is available for the next few games to see where we can take the League campagin to.
Hopefully with Dooher and Jordan getting a fair amount of game time in the 2nd half

Goats Do Shave

Can anyone advise on a pub near Pairc Ui Rinn to watch the Rugby??

cusack

try The Orchard on Ballinlough Rd, or Silver Key on top of Ballinlough Rd (near Cork Con.)

realredhandfan

agh cusack are you a langer my friend?

Goats Do Shave

Cheers Cussack, I'll look out for them!

never kickt a ball

Trio in the frame for O'Neill County clash
22 February 2007
Cork senior football boss Billy Morgan has drafted in Owen Sexton, Dermot Hurley and Kevin McMahon into the Rebel County line-up to face Tyrone in the NFL this Satuday night at Pairc Ui Rinn.
The trio come in for Eoin Cadogan, ALan Cronin and Daniel Goulding all of whom figured for Cork last time out against Kerry.

Cork (NFL v Tyrone); P O'Shea; E Sexton, M Shiels, K O'Connor; N O'Leary, G Spillane, A Lynch; D Hurley, D Kavanagh; S O'Brien, N Murphy, K McMahon; J Masters, D O'Connor, K O'Sullivan.

http://www.hoganstand.com/Cork/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=73161