If Cork Win

Started by Keepthefaith93, September 17, 2010, 01:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keepthefaith93

If Cork win on Sunday i believe it will be a travesty for football. I don't think I have ever been so underwhelmed by a team that has made it to an All Ireland final.
The Mexican pundits where very quick to pick faults with Tyrone and Armagh disgracefully labelling what they played as puke football, well give me the so called puke of football Tyrone & Armagh played anyday of the week over the boring, pathetic shite to watch type of football that this current Cork team play.

Hopefully Down do everybody in the country a favour and beat this mind numbingly boring team on Sunday.

balladmaker

I believe Down will beat them, and can't believe that bookies are giving almost 2-1 on Down at the minute!  People say wait until Cork hit gear...who knows if they have a gear to hit.

The pressure is on Cork, given their recent final failures, Down have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

Watched the TG4 show last night about the Armagh v Tyrone rivalry over the past 10 years, brought back some immense games and way better than anything we have seen this year.

lurganblue

Quote from: balladmaker on September 17, 2010, 01:21:25 PM
I believe Down will beat them, and can't believe that bookies are giving almost 2-1 on Down at the minute!  People say wait until Cork hit gear...who knows if they have a gear to hit.

The pressure is on Cork, given their recent final failures, Down have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

Watched the TG4 show last night about the Armagh v Tyrone rivalry over the past 10 years, brought back some immense games and way better than anything we have seen this year.

ah ballix i always miss quality shows like that on tg4.

i agree. Cork have been rotten all year and have had very little entertainment value in them in some games.  I still hold out hope that Sunday will be a close, intense and dramatic final.

Onion Bag

Quote from: balladmaker on September 17, 2010, 01:21:25 PM

Totally forgot about this show, anyone know will it be repeated
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

AZOffaly

I'm just delighted neither Tyrone or Armagh are within an asses roar of it. This place would be unbearable if they were.

Arriba.

Onion Bag

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 17, 2010, 01:30:52 PM
I'm just delighted neither Tyrone or Armagh are within an asses roar of it. This place would be unbearable if they were.

Arriba.

Can you imagine if Offaly were near an asses roar of it?

nah funny that, i cant imagine it either

AZOffaly

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 17, 2010, 01:36:34 PM

Arriba.

Sure, kick us when we're down. But we're level on All Irelands with ye. And we have hurling ones as well. I just don't feel the need to pretend we invented either game.

ziggysego

Arriba.

Tyrone are playing this Sunday in Croke Park.
Testing Accessibility

MCMLX

Arriba.

It would be like the good old days if Offaly were back in an AIF. Great people, great teams and they can hurl a but as well. Tullamore is one of the great away trips in football. Great night out. The sooner Offaly get on a roll the better as far as anyone in Down is concerned. They are definitely on the up at the minute.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 17, 2010, 01:39:34 PM

Arriba.

Sure, kick us when we're down. But we're level on All Irelands with ye. And we have hurling ones as well. I just don't feel the need to pretend we invented either game.

good man Az keep her lit you have them rattled
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

AZOffaly

Quote from: ziggysego on September 17, 2010, 01:40:41 PM

Arriba.

Tyrone are playing this Sunday in Croke Park.

You know I meant the senior ziggy. Sure Offaly's Camógs won the Intermediate last Sunday in Croke Park as well.

Rois

Quote from: MCMLX on September 17, 2010, 01:40:56 PM
The sooner Offaly get on a roll the better as far as anyone in Down is concerned.

Why's that then?

Onion Bag

Arriba.

Who pretended to invent the game?

Tubberman

Jesus ye Nordies are hard to listen to. Ye fight like dogs with each other, but then unite against the southern teams.
And ye say there is an anti-Ulster bias  ::) More like anti-republic bias

I have no grá for the Langers, but reading this tripe just might make me shout for them on Sunday.

Now, have I stirred that pot enough??  ;)
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

AZOffaly

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 17, 2010, 01:46:49 PM

Arriba.

Who pretended to invent the game?

Sure everyone on the boad knows Football was only discovered in 2002 or 2003, depending on whether you're red or orange.