Full houses

Started by imtommygunn, August 08, 2010, 03:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

The population of Down & Kildare alone should be able to fill croker for All Ireland semi final but for whatever reason it won't
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

down6061689194

Quote from: Dougal on August 09, 2010, 06:24:58 PM
im not a member of a club and i attend a hell of a lot more games than most club members do,how am i supposed to know?i would of went to that if i had of known tickets were so cheap.is it that hard to advertise that tickets start off at prices as low as €9?

Gaa would argue that you should join a club to avail of the advantages.

And the size of the bandwagon forming in Down I'd say it will be mighty close to full.

And if Dubs Cork can't sell out the GAA really need to look at things.

It wasnt long ago Dubs Tyrone sold out croke 2 weeks on the trot.

Maguire01

Quote from: down6061689194 on August 09, 2010, 09:54:54 PM
And if Dubs Cork can't sell out the GAA really need to look at things.

It wasnt long ago Dubs Tyrone sold out croke 2 weeks on the trot.
And it wasn't that long ago since everyone had a job.

ross4life

with Cork having over 400,000 population & Dublin over 1 million they should be able to make a sell out between them?

Look at us.. at only 58,000 we managed to bring 18,000 for the quarter final, that would be like the Dubs bringing 400,000 to a match  :D
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Rossfan

Quote from: ross4life on August 09, 2010, 08:05:14 PM
The population of Down & Kildare alone should be able to fill croker for All Ireland semi final but for whatever reason it won't

I suspect that 60% of the population of Down wouldnt be minded to travel  :D
while a lot of the Kildare crowd will probably be taking an active part in some race meeting or other.( or watching English Premier League Soccer on TV )
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM