GAA launch new on-line show

Started by put-it-up, July 30, 2010, 08:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

put-it-up

Stumbled across this lads on the GAA website lads - well worth a look. Kerry's Michael Quirke is hilarious in his interview! And Joe Canning's sideline cut against Tipp should be shown to all young hurlers in the country.

http://www.roundthesquare.ie/

ONeill

You're trying too hard. Just say someone asked you to plug it!

I like it - snappy and something that you can dip into when you've 10 mins to spare as we all do on here.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Croí na hÉireann

Looks good to me, hopefully this is the start of the GAA providing an online presence. Reminds me of a short breaking ball, by the way what happened to The Road To Croker this year???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

The Forfeit Point

that's very good. its this kind of thing the GAA needs. quirke was very funny. i ;D

heffo

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on August 04, 2010, 02:54:31 PM
Looks good to me, hopefully this is the start of the GAA providing an online presence. Reminds me of a short breaking ball, by the way what happened to The Road To Croker this year???

One of the first to go in RTE cutbacks

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: heffo on August 04, 2010, 03:37:40 PM

Strange they didn't boot Against The Head & MNS as well...  ::)

And yet TV3 can finance their magazine program and they don't have anywhere near the matches to broadcast as RTE...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

spuds

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on August 04, 2010, 05:31:49 PM
Quote from: heffo on August 04, 2010, 03:37:40 PM

Strange they didn't boot Against The Head & MNS as well...  ::)

And yet TV3 can finance their magazine program and they don't have anywhere near the matches to broadcast as RTE...

road to croker would cost peanuts since the played matches are freely available stick in few fresh faced pundits eg mark vaughan one week galvin another followed by cj mcgourty aidan o shea damian hayes colm parkinson dan shanahan ie no more old regulars like spat spillane and tony davis
must be huge demand for a midweek gaa tv
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Breffni_Yank

Watched it there. Taught it was very short but pretty good.

Has to Road to Croker finished up? Cahill i thought was brutal anyway on it. They shoulda used that show to groom a few new personalities for the Sunday game.