Which World Cup Team is your county most like?

Started by Overthebar!, June 23, 2010, 09:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

talktothehand

lol sheehy!

kerry like the roman empire? crap themselves whenever the savage hoardes descend from the frozen north!

donelli

Quote from: Main Street on June 23, 2010, 05:32:28 PM
If nobody has taken Paraguay then I'll twin them with Monaghan. A tiny country who came from the shadows to shake up the old order in South America and qualify for the WC finals with ease, pulling up at the finish.

i agree.... and the women from both places have big jugs too.....expect ours have bigger waist lines too   :'(

jobo11

Tyrone would be more like thw Ivory Coast and would be more comfortable beside a swimming pool

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on June 30, 2010, 01:51:51 AM
Tyrone are like Atlantis, they're always diving.

Pat Spillane, Aidan O'Mahoney, Gooch...   ::)

jobo11

peter the great, philip jordan, sean c , mugsy, and i could go on. World Driving Championships for tyrone

longrunsthefox

Quote from: jobo11 on July 01, 2010, 03:59:57 PM
peter the great, philip jordan, sean c , mugsy, and i could go on. World Driving Championships for tyrone

Don't be getting involved in a Tyrone-Kerry debate. You're out of your depth  ;)

fearglasmor

Absolutely none,  no comparisons whatsoever.

Maybe some similarities to the Irish Womens U-17 team.

Was in Dublin airport last week when Colin Corkery walked past,  the lights went out. Hea hasnt put on an ounce since his playing days.

Next minute Katy Taylor walked past,  some triceps.

supersarsfields

Quote from: jobo11 on July 01, 2010, 03:59:57 PM

I heard Mugsy was fierce good at the auld parallel park.