Salvage yard/cast iron fireplaces - Co Cavan

Started by Ulick, June 17, 2010, 06:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulick

Bit of a long shot but anyway. I spotted a place a few years back Co Cavan, I think somewhere around Butlersbridge, a mile or two anyway from any town or village. It looked like a scrap yard from the road - a house with the side field full of old fireplace surrounds and stuff. Have tried Googling a few things there can can't anything. Ring a bell with anyone?

Tony Baloney

Never a lon shot on here. Mylestheslasher or someone will know. You can get all that gear closer to home as I'm sure you are aware.

hassletravel

i know the place alright, its about three miles outside butlersbridge on clones road. as you head to butlersbridge its on left hand side before you come to cloverhill. dont have a number for it
why travel direct

mylestheslasher

Afraid I haven't a clue about that place. PM some of the other lads - Boojangles would be close enough to Butlersbridge or Ballyhaiseman.

Tony Baloney

Cloverhill Fireplaces Telephone:   +353 (047)55076?

boojangles

Tony Baloney

Ulick

That's the place! Many thanks lads. Spent ages trying to find it on the web. Want to have a look at this place first TYP, as it I think it's just the type of place that would have what I'm after - will try your man if I can't find something suitable.