WTF?!? - Is this attractive?

Started by Alco Pup, June 14, 2010, 04:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

Quote from: ziggysego on June 14, 2010, 09:06:07 PM
I tell ya what isn't attractive. Gerry's head sticking out a car window, shouting abuse at me as he drives by!!  >:(

if you thought that was bad, you should have seen me in cookstown trying to gate crash a wedding in the greenvale at 3am later that night after a night on the town
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ziggysego

Quote from: gerry on June 14, 2010, 09:10:10 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 14, 2010, 09:06:07 PM
I tell ya what isn't attractive. Gerry's head sticking out a car window, shouting abuse at me as he drives by!!  >:(

if you thought that was bad, you should have seen me in cookstown trying to gate crash a wedding in the greenvale at 3am later that night after a night on the town

I was wondering what you were shouting about Cookstown for  :D
Testing Accessibility

gerry

bbq and a birthday party was in order, still managed to see the second half of the fermanagh game in the greenvale after i saw you.  only one in the bar shouting at the telly in it while everyone else stared at me.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ziggysego

Quote from: gerry on June 14, 2010, 09:15:26 PM
bbq and a birthday party was in order, still managed to see the second half of the fermanagh game in the greenvale after i saw you.  only one in the bar shouting at the telly in it while everyone else stared at me.

Better than me. I was in the off-license and saw it on the telly. I shouted loudly "f**k, has the match started already". The man behind the counter informed me that kick-off wasn't until 7.30pm.... the clown!
Testing Accessibility

mylestheslasher

Some eejits will do anything for fame, even eat themselves to death.