Longford v Mayo 26th June

Started by Redgreenery, June 13, 2010, 09:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

Not over yet 1-9 to 0-11, Freeman point but should have been a goal according to radio. Longford respond 1-10 0-11, brilliant Kavanagh point, sounds like a great game now.

Zulu

Higgins sent off, level now after Freeman kicks another fine point.

Edit: Longford back in front with a Mulligan point, only a few minutes left.

Shrewdness

Expect Mayo to now win this in a strong finish

MadMayo

Longford are going to beat us..... jesus... i dont know

Azzurri

The co-commentator on shannonside is hilarious.

Freeman on fire now.

Vaughan bad wide

sides level

injury time now

Zulu

Longford score and are a point up and it's all over, Longford win, Longford win, Longford win!

MadMayo

Sad day for Mayo football.  :-[

Blue and Navy

Deserved and great win for Longford, Mayo football in bigger hole than i can remember for a long time. Maybe since 93.

Tatler Jack

Great win for Longford 1-12 to14 pts.

ross4life

One of the biggest shocks in the Gaa world :o Amazing result... kinda takes some of the gloss off that Sligo win now but huge credit to the Longford boys they don't get many day's like this

For Mayo it's the end of the road for JOM & where to now?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

INDIANA

Congrats to Longford. Heart goes out to the mayo lads here. That will drive them onto the strongest uncut vodka around.

ross4life

Quote from: Shrewdness on June 26, 2010, 08:27:07 PM
Expect Mayo to now win this in a strong finish

I hope you didn't have money on it?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Tatler Jack

Hard to believe that a year that started so well for Mayo has ended up like this. I look forward to the inquest. But the focus must be on Johnno's failures considering he has more talent at his disposal than most counties.

joemamas

An inquest by who,  the fffinn county board or some mickey mouse committee set up by them.

bullshi*.

mannix

when you lose to a team that beat kilkenny and london all year long, you can only lay the blame at someones door.  jom has lost his team, prior to the league final something happened and now jom and co will walk if they have any backbone, then again he is a politician and will bullshit us and try to save his job.