Ignore Function

Started by ardmhachaabu, May 25, 2010, 09:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardmhachaabu

Can we have it, please?
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Nally Stand

:D :D :D :D

Ardmhaca wants an ignore funtion because he claimed I am a liar but refuses to prove his point or retract his accusation. He finds it easier to make accusations then run away and ignore those he accuses.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Minder

Quote from: Nally Stand on May 25, 2010, 10:03:58 PM

Ardmhaca wants an ignore funtion because he claimed I am a liar but refuses to prove his point or retract his accusation. He finds it easier to make accusations then run away and ignore those he accuses.

You are taking this way too seriously friendo. It is an Internet discussion board.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Nally Stand

Quote from: Minder on May 25, 2010, 10:06:03 PM

You are taking this way too seriously friendo. It is an Internet discussion board.

Maybe so, but I asked him a long time ago to simply retract his false accusation and until now he has ignored me.
Today he has told me:

- He can make any accusations he wants and it's up to me to disprove them,
- Repeated his accusation
- Told me to "fcuk off" repeatedly
- Told me I am a "stupid fcuker"
-Told me repeatedly that I am a "gabshite"

Interesting that nobody sees a problem with his behaviour yet you are now the second person to take issue with me having a problem with ardmhacaabu's false accusations and personal abuse.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

boojangles

What was his accusation?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Nally Stand on May 25, 2010, 10:10:58 PM

Maybe so, but I asked him a long time ago to simply retract his false accusation and until now he has ignored me.
Today he has told me:

Interesting that nobody sees a problem with his behaviour yet you are now the second person to take issue with me having a problem with ardmhacaabu's false accusations and personal abuse.
around here that's nothing
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

I haven't been following your little spat and honestly couldn't give a f**k but I noticed the other day you resurrected a thread from a few weeks ago to start it all over again. What is wrong with PM's?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Nally Stand

Re-read Fermanagh/South Tyrone Thread (last few pages). I was accused of being a liar on three points. Normally I would let it go but coming from someone with a history of childish personal abuse towards me, I thought I'd challenge him to prove I lied. He refuses to do so.

Oh and in the last few minutes you can add that he challenged me to a fight :D :D :D

Puckoon

Quote from: Nally Stand on May 25, 2010, 10:17:21 PM
Re-read Fermanagh/South Tyrone Thread (last few pages). I was accused of being a liar on three points. Normally I would let it go but coming from someone with a history of childish personal abuse towards me, I thought I'd challenge him to prove I lied. He refuses to do so.

Oh and in the last few minutes you can add that he challenged me to a fight :D :D :D

As pints said - thats still nothing around these parts.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Orior

In the left corner, wearing the orange shorts, we have Ardmhachaabu.

And in the right corner, wearing red and white shorts, we have Nally Stand.

Contestants, are you ready?

3, 2, 1 go!

Admhachaabu opens with a false accusation to the chin.
Nally Stand replies with a liar to head.
Admhachaabu follows with another false accusation to the side of the face.
Nally Stand responds with a call for retraction to stomach.
They embrace and waltz across the floor whispering sweet asterisks to each other.
Orior steps in.

Right you lot, break it up. I dont know what you are arguing about, but I'm sure we can find some common ground. Do you both hate gypsies? Both of you go pick on gypsies.

PS. Mind your language Ardmhachaabu or yill get a slap on the gab.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 25, 2010, 10:14:01 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on May 25, 2010, 10:10:58 PM

Today he has told me:

around here that's nothing
Aye dry yer eyes. Pints has had the lot and more! Where is Mr. Times these days?!

ardmhachaabu

Orior, I have ignored the gabshite for weeks and have just had enough of his bullshit. 

TB, I think Mr Times is back under the DownSouth persona
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Nally Stand

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on May 25, 2010, 11:47:23 PM
Orior, I have ignored the gabshite for weeks and have just had enough of his bullshit. 

I'm like a bad smell ardmhaca. I'll just keep hanging around until u retract your claim that i'm a liar or prove that I am one. Show some balls.

stephenite

Quote from: Nally Stand on May 26, 2010, 01:35:24 AM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on May 25, 2010, 11:47:23 PM

I'm like a bad smell ardmhaca. I'll just keep hanging around until u retract your claim that i'm a liar or prove that I am one. Show some balls.

Nally Stand - you're the liar