Neuter all cooks
9 (36%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: February 16, 2007, 10:29:30 AM

realredhandfan

culchy1

that debate was about a year ago!

its over and done with.
croke park will see foreign sports as some would call them at 3pm on sunday, end of story!

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

laughinpaddy

Don't think people are polling honestly.  when I polled 50% said they voted no if that was the case Croke Park would not be opening its doors to Rugby and soccer.
I ain't gettin on no plane!

realredhandfan

we'll change the vote then put the other options up.  if we keep it to a vote then it will not overcome the borad.  FAAI topic this and IRFUR that....

thegael

The only thing that helps me get over this is that it is temporary.

Opening up of croke park to competing sports is a temporary little arrangement!

RedKnight

Surely the option "so our national rugby and soccer teams would not have to play home games in foreign countries" should be included in your pool!!!

realredhandfan

Thats a good option but thats recognising the partitioned stance of floppy and co on Irish soccor so no the soccor gatherup in Merrion square are not my national soccor team.  Rugby yes.

Aghdavoyle

forkinknife

forkinknife

Sorry there the computer went a bit mad.

What im trying to say is LISTEN! This is Dublin's ground first and foremost. You f**king redneck culties should be asking us for permission to play on it. I have no problem leting O'Driscoll on it. I have no problem letting Damien Duff on it. I do have a problem leting that big-eared ginger from Kerry on it. ASK US! Not ask the GAA. ASK DUBLIN|!

Candyman

RedKnight

Forkinknife, as has been discussed before, Croke Park is the headquarters of the GAA, it is not "Dublin's ground first and foremost" Dublins ground is Parnell Park. How many league games have Dublin Played in croke park since 2001? Kerry, Tyrone, Armagh have all had as many games on the hollow turf of croke as dublin in championship during this period.

As for letting O'Driscoll, Duff etc etc onto Croke i have no problem with this becuse it was voted for by the members of the GAA (not just Dublin). This may not be the case come the next vote, but for the meantime as a member of the GAA i support the decision taken by congress.

armaghniac

QuoteKerry, Tyrone, Armagh have all had as many games on the hollow turf of croke as dublin in championship during this period.

Not only have they had more games, but they've played better than Dublin too.

QuoteAs for letting O'Driscoll, Duff etc etc onto Croke i have no problem with this becuse it was voted for by the members of the GAA (not just Dublin). This may not be the case come the next vote, but for the meantime as a member of the GAA i support the decision taken by congress.

Exactly.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

forkinknife

bULLSHIT. Take in all our Leinster Champonship matches (winning 3 titles in that period)